No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are not good at ESPN but it sounds like they're downright awful at ESPN Radio. All the hit shows that they once had have either ended or the talent bounced elsewhere (like Cowherd, Bill Simmons, or Dan Le Batard) and launched money-making podcasts

ESPN Radio was heavily impacted by ESPN's latest round of layoffs, showing that it's on Disney's back burner.

Comment

• There's hope for Hann's and Wiz's dooms day predictions of the collapse of conservative America: the Montana legislature banned its only trans legislator from further debate on the floor for saying that if that body failed to approve funding for supportive medical care to children seeking gender transition care they'll have blood on ther hands.

This represents clear pushback against the crap progressives are pushing. Nice to see it .Need more.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I was proud of Doddering Joe for fielding questions from the press today. As mentioned earlier, he has done so fewer times than any president in 35 years.

The thing is, he had their questions in advance, apparently. lol.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/biden-...ists-question/
        Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          The damage that Obama did to both the social and economic fabric of our country was immense. You're seeing the fruits of the Obama era right now. BLM was an Obama era creation. Race riots are part of his shitty legacy.
          I thought the races were getting along pretty well until Obama came along.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I thought the races were getting along pretty well until Obama came along.
            Guess you napped off for much of the first half of the 90's.

Comment

• All I know is that when I went to work every day in my office where all races were well represented, we got along great. I had 3 different female black supervisors during the late 80's and early 90's who treated me better than any other supervisor I had up until that point.

I guess Barack and Michelle needed to remind us of how evil we all are.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's not about race. It's about money, power and control. 100% of it.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One of my most repeated clips of all time: rural Ohioans discuss their fears of Barack Obama (from 2008, before he had done anything).

Obama is still vastly more popular than either Trump or Biden and would clean either of their clocks could he actually run. This board is wildly out of touch with Real America.

Comment

• Hell, forget Real America. This board is wildly out of touch with Real Michigan.

Real Michigan isn't the podunk, forgettable, little one traffic light towns that dot the countryside. Real Michigan is to be found in Detroit, Wayne County, Flint, the dormitories of Ann Arbor, and Benton Harbor. Oh and Marquette.

Comment

• Obama was slick as hell. Actually a very likeable guy...well spoken and articulate...just his policies were garbage...Biden is Obama...without the likeable, well spoken and articulate part.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Obama was slick as hell. Actually a very likeable guy...well spoken and articulate...just his policies were garbage...Biden is Obama...without the likeable, well spoken and articulate part.
                        It's a low bar but he was America's best politician of the 21st century. Though his personal success didn't do much for the party after 2010.

Comment

• Well...hard to argue with that...but shit...low bar? You mean no bar. When Bush43 is second place...that's horrific.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hard to argue this...FB_IMG_1682550116632.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh...#2 might be Pelosi actually. Or McConnell.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                All I know is that when I went to work every day in my office where all races were well represented, we got along great. I had 3 different female black supervisors during the late 80's and early 90's who treated me better than any other supervisor I had up until that point.

I guess Barack and Michelle needed to remind us of how evil we all are.
                                You probably even had a friend who was black!

Comment

Working...
                                X