Hush hush, darling, she might overhear
      Hush, hush - voices carry
      He said shut up - he said shut up
      Oh God can't you keep it down​
      Voices carry
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From a NYT's piece (paywalled):

​​​​​​A group of leading Russian lawyers on Tuesday asked the country’s highest court to declare a law banning criticism of the Russian armed forces unconstitutional, a rare display of opposition against draconian censorship measures imposed by the Kremlin in the wake of the invasion of Ukraine.

The complaint, filed by three lawyers and supported by 10 more, most of whom are still in Russia, asked the Constitutional Court to repeal the measure, which has emerged as the Kremlin’s most effective tool for stifling antiwar dissent in the country.

“This law was passed with only one goal — to suppress antiwar activism,” said Violetta Fitsner, a lawyer with OVD-Info, a Russian rights group, and one of the authors of the complaint. “Such restrictions cannot exist in a democratic society.”

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If anyone doubted Putin has evolved from a relative democrat in the almost 11 years he's been president to an autocratic dictator, you're about to see there is no doubt. Putin will squelch this but it's only a matter of time before he is going to have to explain the catastrophe he's created for Russia with his invasion of Ukraine.

What's interesting to me is that there has been reports of substantial anti-war activism in the shadows of the Russian streets, their bars and cafes. out of the prying yes of the FSB. There's also rumors of oligarchs, seeking to salvage and protect their wealth trying to find ways to get into Putin's ear or find ways to find safe harbor in Ukraine.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• fuckin' corn farmers
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• McCarthy very well might go down as the weakest speaker in history.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Witless chimes in again!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Witless chimes in again!
                  I take it you think McCarthy is a strong House Speaker then?
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Better than the bitch on wheels Pelosi...

But my stronger belief is you are a loon.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Better than the bitch on wheels Pelosi...

But my stronger belief is you are a loon.
                      I am no fan of Pelosi but at least she knew how to use her power and she would have never let it to the point McCarthy has.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        It’s certainly true now that California is king. I’ve heard that Texas will overtake her in population and GDP within 20 years or so. Part of that is Texas’ pro-business framework combined with California doing everything they can to shit in their own bed.
                        That might be right, those urban areas are growing.

Comment

• Comment

• That ship has sailed.

Comment

• oooooo

Comment

• I would think Fox threw a shit ton of money at Tucker and had him sign an NDA...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X