Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• yawner

My reaction is about the same when Don Lemon and Brian Fatass Smeltzer got the boot...I wasn't much of a Tucker fan...too shrill...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't post anything about it but FoxNews cut ties with Dan Bongino's sorry deranged butt last week too. Maybe a fair-sized purge is occurring? Rupert's tired of letting the loons run the asylum?

lol monday got a lot more fun. Was just thinking how boring this morning was ha

Comment

• I didn't have Judge Box of Wine lasting longer.

Comment

• Could have been part of the Dominion settlement terms....who knows...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol poor bastard never saw it coming

Comment

• I remember when O'Reilly got the Ziggy, I said the replacement is going to worse. Look on that to continue.

Comment

• Apparently Don Lemon is out at CNN as well. CNN cashiered him as abruptly as Carlson. He was never going to get over the Haley comments.

Comment

• Wouldn't be shocked if they just give Jesse Waters the slot.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Apparently Don Lemon is out at CNN as well.
                      hahaha well shit this is really turning into a great day

Comment

• It really was a slow news day. I have to say, I'm very surprised that Tucker is out. Pretty sure he was their biggest draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Honestly I thought the original Roe ruling did a pretty good job of this.

First trimester the state can't put restrictions on abortion.

Second trimester state can put restrictions on abortion.

Third trimester only in extreme cases (ie mothers life being in danger, rape/incest) can abortion take place.

Once it changed to being about viability of the fetus that is when it got a lot easier to restrict abortion.
                          Wrong.

The federal court system's interpretation of Roe to mean abortion on demand until birth is what raised the issue in the public's mind.

There is NOT ONE elected Democrat today that would vote for the interpretation you posted. That is a fairly recent development.

Comment

• He was the highest rated cable new show by far. Sports and sometimes pro wrestling would top his ratings but his was consistently high.

Comment

• In the spirit of the day...DSL...yer fired.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll bet any of you Progs a thousand bills...Tucker finds work before Don Lemon...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X