No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you would not have been fertilized...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      I wish you would not have been fertilized...
      I wish you were fertilizer

Comment

• hateful yet hurtful
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Has Trump gone to like a dozen of these people and offered them a million bucks if they run?

Comment

• TDS
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Has Trump gone to like a dozen of these people and offered them a million bucks if they run?

A brilliant business man. It wouldn’t surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Granting legal "personhood" at conception is ridiculous for a whole number of reasons but among them is the fact that maybe 20-25% of fertilized eggs fail to attach to the uterus and are naturally expelled.
                The nature of the issue pushes people to extremes. Not many logical dividing lines between conception and birth.

Comment

• Disney layoffs total 4,000 jobs after second, larger wave (cnbc.com)

They say that ESPN on-air people will not get cut until after the 3 rounds of normal employee layoffs. But cuts are definitely coming for them and from the sound of things people making mid-range salaries are most at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The nature of the issue pushes people to extremes. Not many logical dividing lines between conception and birth.
                    Honestly I thought the original Roe ruling did a pretty good job of this.

First trimester the state can't put restrictions on abortion.

Second trimester state can put restrictions on abortion.

Third trimester only in extreme cases (ie mothers life being in danger, rape/incest) can abortion take place.

Once it changed to being about viability of the fetus that is when it got a lot easier to restrict abortion.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• New polls in Wisconsin & Michigan by a decent Republican pollster

Biden beats Trump both states. DeSantis ahead of Biden in Michigan and tied in Wisconsin (which seems backwards but hey)

Comment

• Holy shit Tucker's done at Fox hahaha what happened?​

Comment

• I just looked at Fox News website .. nothing mentioned there. Too soon?

EDIT: I just found it on the Detroit News website ... of all places...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Gone immediately with zero fanfare. Won't even be showing reruns until they decide what to do with his slot.

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News in wake of Dominion settlement (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I just looked at Fox News website .. nothing mentioned there. Too soon?
                              That's the last place that will be advertising this hahahah...wow.

His last show Friday apparently gave no indication that he wouldn't be back tonight. I'd be absolutely shocked if he's taking the fall for Dominion...others at Fox were way more irresponsible (How are Judge Jeanine and Bartiromo still working??)

Comment

• meh .. Big name media types all seem to live life on eggshells. Happens at CNN, Fox and pMSNBC.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X