Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another shitpost!

Comment

• That’s the thing, you push back with facts and reason and the Progs house of cards falls and that’s it.

Whitley, god bless him, at least makes his case. Respect that.

The others cry and just curl up in a ball after getting wrecked or run off. Such trash fucking posters. TRASH.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's OK, I'll keep on taking the shitposts. I can take it. No curling up in a ball for me.

I'm giving you great insight on taking Trump down but you fellas never listen. I'm giving you the Chicago Way.

Comment

• As AA's head of the STFU Department I disrespectfully demand you to STFU.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't think AA has endorsed this.

Comment

• Yes he has.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was nominated by Talent...and ratified by AA...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  That's OK, I'll keep on taking the shitposts. I can take it. No curling up in a ball for me.

I'm giving you great insight on taking Trump down but you fellas never listen. I'm giving you the Chicago Way.
                  I think the only person capable of taking down DJT in the Republican primary might be Christie (he won't win). Trump shut Christie out of the administration because he went after Jared's dad. I am sure Christie is nursing that grudge he might run a kamikaze campaign just to sink Trump.

Outside of Christie there is no one. DeSantis can't even take a poke at Trump because then MAGA nation turns on him.

Froot is right the only way to take Trump out is go all out at him and let the cards fall where they may. Don't worry about trying to siphon off any of his followers. You may get a few of them but it is not worth worrying about.

Of course, to do that you actually have to have some charisma something republicans candidates really lack.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Any kamikaze by Christie will be towards DeSantis.

Comment

• Supreme Court stays Judge Flanders' order in its entirety, going further than the 5th Circuit. Only acknowledged dissenters are Thomas and Alito.

Comment

• 342218253_100820659672018_1841002492736975017_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=IBelbuxgdjQAX_m93mV&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBP5DZChxWldMnCE3wK9CfeoUXDjU6RDt9igtSu_4ABdA&oe=6448EE26.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are late to the party...dumbass...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You know earlier someone was posting about a whistleblower...I thought they meant you at first...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Supreme Court stays Judge Flanders' order in its entirety, going further than the 5th Circuit. Only acknowledged dissenters are Thomas and Alito.
                              Is anyone surprised by the stay? Why would a preliminary injunction be appropriate after it’s been on the market for 6-7 years (or 20). The irreparable harm element is not present.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The decline of the US—or even of the West more generally—has been a persistent topic for years, and for some reason it's enjoying a mini-Renaissance right now. There is much talk, for example, that the dollar is losing its spot as the world's reserve currency. But it sure doesn't look like it: The dollar lost a bit of influence during the

Comment

Working...
                                X