No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Ford fire is not good. When those batteries catch fire, it's bad news.

Comment

• ... but...I thought EV's were going to save mankind...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You didn't hear that from me.

Comment

• But they are coming anyway. You are a big time Elon fanboy , surely you must know Teslas are all electric vehicles.

Comment

• As long as The Chairman and Progs continue to central plan, then EVs will come. If they actually have to market competitive, not so much or fast.

Fortunately Progs have adopted central planning to go along with helicopter money. Economically and historically illiterate, but that’ll stop them as much as reality stops DJT.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I think there is something to this. I believe DJT overestimates his popularity among voters in FL. I base this on nothing other than the several conversations I've had with folks in the tri-county area so, there's some bias on my part. Ron's white board of pros v. cons is loaded on the pros side. Trump's is just the opposite.

There is definitely some hard corps believers in The Don and that the election was "stolen." You can't have a reasonable conversation with members of this crowd over the white board but there are less of them than there are reasonable voters A large number of Floridians are likely in the "anyone but Trump" electorate. It seems to me that here in S FL, Trump's asshatery largely overcomes his conservative policies that he implemented while in the WH. The media was during his tenure and now dumped on Trump.

It might seem counterintuitive that the left leaning press in S FL dumping on Trump helps Desantis but across the isles, Desantis is well liked in FL overall (see gubernatorial election results). People don't like it when public figures they like get flamed and that's why Wiz has a point.
              Respectfully speaking, the race will be decided before the Florida primary. Even if what you say bears out, it may not matter.

Comment

• If the NRO dreamboat Ron DeSantis wins the presidency, EVs will continue to grow in share.

Comment

• Florida may not be much of a factor in the primary or the general election....but DJT is pissing off more than just Floridians...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• EVs will earn share. Eventually. The Chairman’s economically illiterate proposal to guarantee that share is 67% will not happen under any R president.

Central plan. Helicopter money. Progs.

I am a little unclear, why The Chairman thinks my tax dollars should go to Elon Musk, but I guess Progs used to love him before he exposed their general plans to silence opposition. Fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Florida may not be much of a factor in the primary or the general election....but DJT is pissing off more than just Floridians...
                      It’s really hard to gauge this until DeSantis pushes all in. But, I think you’re right. The other kids DJT beat up on — Rs didn’t like them. They like DeSantis. That’s a huge difference from Cruz or Rubio.

Comment

• I thought you and THE_WIZARD___ would love Tesla and EVs because Elon is a edgelord just getting by one shitpost at a time, just like you fellas.

Comment

• Is Elon the new "Rocket man"?

Look...I have no beef with EV's...or Green Energy per se...there is a place for it...and if it can compete in the marketplace great...but right now...it cannot. The technology is not there yet for it to be more than a blip on the overall energy radar. Even green scientists say if all autos were magically EV's tomorrow the reduction of GHG's would be minimal. Not to mention the fact that the amount of minerals to produce that amount of batteries...and the electrical grid limitations...and the fact that green energy is not really "green" anyway...but The Chairman doesn't care about this reality...just like DJT has problems dealing with his realities...so that is where we are...idiots to the left...idiots to the right...and the American people get fucked...per usual.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That post just rapidly disassembled.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Is Elon the new "Rocket man"?

Look...I have no beef with EV's...or Green Energy per se...there is a place for it...and if it can compete in the marketplace great...but right now...it cannot. The technology is not there yet for it to be more than a blip on the overall energy radar. Even green scientists say if all autos were magically EV's tomorrow the reduction of GHG's would be minimal. Not to mention the fact that the amount of minerals to produce that amount of batteries...and the electrical grid limitations...and the fact that green energy is not really "green" anyway...but The Chairman doesn't care about this reality...just like DJT has problems dealing with his realities...so that is where we are...idiots to the left...idiots to the right...and the American people get fucked...per usual.
                                Pretty much.

Most Progs can do with that is self-identify as 7-yr old girl and cry no fair.

There is zero fucking way Progs, especially the Progs here, want anything to do with facts and reason. Total trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X