No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• between the IRS whistleblower, the stuff coming out about blinken coeercing a few intelligence folks to say hunters desktop was russian disinformation and the new bank statements coming out with multiple bidesn getting millions --seems like the perfect time for Joe to announce his canidacy

and No AA I will not be your Secretary of Education

Comment

• Crash...you will be the head of Sass Justice...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Meanwhile people like Roger Stone are openly threatening the remaining Florida congressmen who have yet to choose a side to endorse Trump now or get primaried.

Dont underestimate the desperation of the people around Trump. They have no place, no role, in a post-Trump Republican Party. They will be unemployable. There’s lots of them and they don’t mind playing dirty.

There's never been much doubt that DJT will leave only a smoldering carcass of a party -- nationally. The more removed from his idiocy you get, the Rs do fine. They've given up ground in M and Pa (as you noted), but, as you noted, they've really obliterated the Ds in Ohio and Florida.

Anyway, I'm resigned to an absolute fucking shitfest of an election in 2024. I reckon you're not too, too far away from me on that overall conclusion. Your party will at least win, so I guess that softens the blow for you.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DJT is employing a scorched earth policy already...which is perplexing until you realize who he is. It's him or no one. He's the bully on the playground who people give protection money to...and pretend to like him and be loyal...out of fear. It will be interesting to see how DeSantis responds...but IMHO he needs to sooner than later if he really wants to run...and win the nomination. DJT I'm sure is going to try to broker a deal with RD...to which I hope he tells DJT to pound sand.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh and I missed this. This afternoon Trump put on a long statement describing the state of Florida as a total shithole.

Most Florida R Congressmen: That’s my President!!! Sock it to us!! Love this guy!!!

Comment

This is the Congressman I mentioned yesterday (I think) who fell off his roof. Trump’s weaponizing Florida congressional delegation against Ron and they in turn are now starting trouble in the statehouse.

For a long while I thought it was smart of DeSantis to not take the bait but I think we’re rapidly approaching the point where he needs to punch back. Trump is ignoring the rest of the GOP field and most of them except Christie seem to be targeting Ron more than Trump.

I've been telling you fellas that to beat Trump, the candidate needs to deploy the Chicago Way. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. Ignoring the attacks will not work, that's the Cruz Way.

He is busy attacking Disney and Busch meanwhile Stone is doing his normal shit. This ain't beanbag, if DeSantis is going to make your dreams come true he has to fight back with heavy artillery.

The thing is, the Democrats provided the GOP at least two off ramps. It wasn't taken.

Comment

• This is going to backfire on DJT...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Oh and I missed this. This afternoon Trump put on a long statement describing the state of Florida as a total shithole.

Most Florida R Congressmen: That’s my President!!! Sock it to us!! Love this guy!!!

Again, reality has never been an impediment to DJT.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yep, it's definitely going to backfire this time!

Comment

• Yet Trump decided to make his home in…. Florida.

Comment

• He is doing the old Karl Rove trick to make the opponents strength into a weakness. It will be like when Turd Blossom had RNC attendants all wearing purple Band-Aids to mock John Kerry.

Comment

• Screenshot 2023-03-30 7.26.29 AM.png
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...o/70134293007/

The video includes audio that illustrates the gravity of the situation, as reported by CNBC:
                            • “We’re not putting this (expletive) out. Look at it,” said one responding officer.
                            • First responders can be heard on video expressing concern about how much water is needed to put out EV fires and whether a special foam would be required.
                            • “They have to put like a whole (expletive) lake on it to put them out,” the same officer said during the event.

This will all be fine.

Comment

• Every Florida Republican that's endorsed Trump should get grilled by reporters if they agree with his assessment of their state

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                This is going to backfire on DJT...
                                I think there is something to this. I believe DJT overestimates his popularity among voters in FL. I base this on nothing other than the several conversations I've had with folks in the tri-county area so, there's some bias on my part. Ron's white board of pros v. cons is loaded on the pros side. Trump's is just the opposite.

There is definitely some hard corps believers in The Don and that the election was "stolen." You can't have a reasonable conversation with members of this crowd over the white board but there are less of them than there are reasonable voters A large number of Floridians are likely in the "anyone but Trump" electorate. It seems to me that here in S FL, Trump's asshatery largely overcomes his conservative policies that he implemented while in the WH. The media was during his tenure and now dumped on Trump.

It might seem counterintuitive that the left leaning press in S FL dumping on Trump helps Desantis but across the isles, Desantis is well liked in FL overall (see gubernatorial election results). People don't like it when public figures they like get flamed and that's why Wiz has a point.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X