X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a fight that needs to happen.

Comment

• 100%
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

The 6 week ban will be a huge problem in the general, no doubt.

Among the 30% true believers you mention, Ron has an ace card to play that has massive appeal to that crowd (and others): COVID. Lockdowns, Fauci, The Free State of Florida, etc.
        I'm not sure on that, it get you guys all excited but he's moved on to the losing wars on Disney and Anheuser Busch. That shit is designed to get you fellas excited twice as much, it is repellent for a swing voter.

By 2024 COVID will be a distant memory and I'm not sure it's a great campaign strategy anyway. It was used against Gretchen Whitmer and she rolled to reelection. Plus Donald Trump has already started to attack DeSantis as governor. I'm sure he strategy is to turn the alleged strength into a weakness. Having a big victory against a spent force in Charlie Christ is nice but it is about as noteworthy as Alabama beating the crap out of Mercer in November.

Comment

• KEEP ALABAMA’S NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm speaking of the primary against Trump. And if you're going to dismiss Charlie Christ as a "spent force" to diminish DeSantis' record-breaking landslide blowout victory, can we also put an asterisk next to Whitmer's far less impressive victory over a fucking never-has-been assclown with no funding?

Comment

• When the walls finally collapse on the Biden Family Crime Family...who will Kamala select for her running mate...she has lots of demographic options...will it be a homosexual...a tranny...another unqualified minority...oh those decisions...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Disney plays Meatball Ron again. And this is who you want for President? Ha!

QIwzt6FLc0Naz2O3DOlrGr_zQkJuUGL0vlhGSg7QyMs.webp
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 1. As a card-carrying atheist, I’m okay with 5 of the 10 commandments being displayed. The first four and the 10th don’t really track in a free society.

2. Abortion: 6-weeks is too restrictive. 10 weeks free access and weeks 11 and 12 with some sort of justification. Hard stop after 12.

3. It’s hard to imagine what an abysmal failure Doddering Joe is and Talent is spot-on about Trump. I kinda feel we are at a critical juncture as a society and getting our most important leader right is crucial. We need someone approaching competent, but I don’t think it looks good for that to happen.

I think we all remember studying the fall of the Roman Empire and how the most far-reaching and powerful society in the history of the world collapsed. I’ll be damned but we’re trying our hardest to become the newest chapter in a history book.

Make me your emperor and I will right the ship.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Come On GIF by GIPHY News

Comment

• Larry Elder is running for President now? Um, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        1. As a card-carrying atheist, I’m okay with 5 of the 10 commandments being displayed. The first four and the 10th don’t really track in a free society.

2. Abortion: 6-weeks is too restrictive. 10 weeks free access and weeks 11 and 12 with some sort of justification. Hard stop after 12.

3. It’s hard to imagine what an abysmal failure Doddering Joe is and Talent is spot-on about Trump. I kinda feel we are at a critical juncture as a society and getting our most important leader right is crucial. We need someone approaching competent, but I don’t think it looks good for that to happen.

I think we all remember studying the fall of the Roman Empire and how the most far-reaching and powerful society in the history of the world collapsed. I’ll be damned but we’re trying our hardest to become the newest chapter in a history book.

Make me your emperor and I will right the ship.
                        Hard to argue with any of that. Please confirm that Wizard will be the power behind the throne and you have my vote as emperor.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I'm speaking of the primary against Trump. And if you're going to dismiss Charlie Christ as a "spent force" to diminish DeSantis' record-breaking landslide blowout victory, can we also put an asterisk next to Whitmer's far less impressive victory over a fucking never-has-been assclown with no funding?
                          1. Charlie Christ is a spent force, is that controversial?
                          2. I agree that the Michigan GOP is not very good and put forth a bad candidate (the best of a bad lot). So yes a 12 point blowout is not as impressive as it seems. But in a general election TinyD would have to win with that Michigan GOP and a 6 week ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Hard to argue with any of that. Please confirm that Wizard will be the power behind the throne and you have my vote as emperor.
                            Seconded.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I plan to make Wizard my Minister of STFU. Anytime some fringe group appeals to me for some ridiculous special consideration, I send him in to deliver the STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I'm not sure on that, it get you guys all excited but he's moved on to the losing wars on Disney and Anheuser Busch. That shit is designed to get you fellas excited twice as much, it is repellent for a swing voter.

By 2024 COVID will be a distant memory and I'm not sure it's a great campaign strategy anyway. It was used against Gretchen Whitmer and she rolled to reelection. Plus Donald Trump has already started to attack DeSantis as governor. I'm sure he strategy is to turn the alleged strength into a weakness. Having a big victory against a spent force in Charlie Christ is nice but it is about as noteworthy as Alabama beating the crap out of Mercer in November.
                                Let's be realistic- which might be a stretch, but a necessary one, and point by point:

it's anything but a foregone conclusion that there are "losing wars" against Disney and Anheuser Busch. Those brands are iconic IN SPITE of their woke nonsense. The average swing voter is more likely thrilled, than not, that they are being called out on it.

And about your girl Gretch.. we all know you fancy her, but she didn't roll because she was great or her COVID actions weren't a detractor. She won because the Michigan GOP is a bunch of idiots that nominated a dizzy soccer mom that ran on the suicidal topic of totally banning abortion..

Can't say much about the Trump obsession. But the left needs their demon. Most of the rest of us are pretty much done with him.

Nobody cares about Charlie Christ. Is he Jesus's brother?.

That's all been pretty well spelled out along here, ad nasueum.

Comment

Working...
                                X