No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan GOP officials getting drunk and fighting with each other. One of these "ladies" is the chair of the Kalamazoo County GOP, the other is in Macomb County leadership.

Comment

• George Zimmerman did spam people with defamation suits and they were tossed. The threshold for defamation in high and Fox News cleared that high bar. They knew the claims about Dominion were lies and they aired them anyway.

All they had to do was simply report the truth that Biden won and not air those lies. They aired those lies and fired their elections desk for being right because they were afraid of losing viewers. That's not a good reason. Report the news.

But they should have fought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Michigan GOP officials getting drunk and fighting with each other. One of these "ladies" is the chair of the Kalamazoo County GOP, the other is in Macomb County leadership.

Now we got a problem! Ha!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's shocking they've been getting their asses handed to them. There is no functioning Republican party in Michigan, it will be Illinois soon.

Comment

• I'm still astonished that Kristina Karamo won the GOP chair. She was the worst candidate of the three statewide candidates and got thoroughly smashed. Normal parties make that loser persona non grata.

Comment

• download (8).jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                All mass shootings are bad. Throw the book at them.
                Nashville Manifesto??? Where is it? Imagine if there was a crazed MAGA shooter...and there was a manifesto...it would have been released in 3.8 seconds...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Michigan GOP officials getting drunk and fighting with each other. One of these "ladies" is the chair of the Kalamazoo County GOP, the other is in Macomb County leadership.

Bidens.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I'm still astonished that Kristina Karamo won the GOP chair. She was the worst candidate of the three statewide candidates and got thoroughly smashed. Normal parties make that loser persona non grata.
                    That's exactly right. They just want crazy. I'm hoping this is just a byproduct of Trumpism and when he goes, so do the crazies. The next wave of R politicians will be working from burnt ash.

Comment

• Biden invites the "Nashville 3" to the WH...and Kamala goes to Nashville...not to comfort the victims...but to aid the "Nashville 3"...

You couldn't make shit like this up.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ag23lts45yqa1.png

Comment

• Bidens2.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why are no Biden's behind bars...wray and garland.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Bravo presents....The Real Housewives of the GOP!

But seriously, what a shitshow the Michigan GOP is. TBH, the whole party is in disarray in most of the country, and that includes the national organization. I guess the Rs are in about the same position as the Dems in about 1968. It took a while, but ultimately the radicals won that power struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Biden invites the "Nashville 3" to the WH...and Kamala goes to Nashville...not to comfort the victims...but to aid the "Nashville 3"...

You couldn't make shit like this up.
                                That reminds me that this went largely unnoticed last week.

Free the "Tennessee Three"! LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tenn...0charged%20wit h%20assault,grand%20jury%20in%20his%20case.

Tennessee House Democrat Justin Jones Assaulted Driver during 2020 Protests, Video Shows

​Footage of rioting outside the state Capitol in 2020 first shared by Scoop Nashville appears to show Jones repeatedly hitting the driver of a car with a traffic cone. The video, which was resurfaced by the Post Millenial, shows Jones and other activists stopping and surrounding the vehicle before the driver escaped.

Jones was charged with assault, assault on an officer, and reckless endangerment, for which he was indicted on two counts after the video was presented to the grand jury in his case. Despite his violent behavior, Jones claimed in June 2021 that he was being “peaceful” and claims to the contrary were a “false narrative.”​

Comment

Working...
                                X