X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Double it and give it to the next guy.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Reportedly a bad mass shooting at a sweet 16 birthday party in the small town of Dadeville, AL. Police being very tight lipped. No official details about shooter or casualties. But some places claiming 20+ shot, 6 dead.

Comment

• Yeah. It’s horrible.

Dadeville is a tiny town that gained notoriety several years back because the Paul Finebaum show caller who went to Auburn and poisoned two trees in the town square (that Auburn people throw toilet paper in as a celebration).

Comment

• Have a friend in Chicago who texted me that he was sequestered in his hotel room due to riots last night. He has no idea what was going on, really can’t find much on the news about it other than things like this:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/hu...e-response.amp

Comment

• That’s some weird shit.

Comment

• The thing in Chicago last night was "a group of teens", several hundred, .. that went thru town harrassing tourists, and generally making trouble. It had to be some sort of organized thing, but nobody is talking about that.

Most likely some sort of peaceful protest.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Have a friend in Chicago who texted me that he was sequestered in his hotel room due to riots last night. He has no idea what was going on, really can’t find much on the news about it other than things like this:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/hu...e-response.amp
                    My question here is what got them upset in the first place? It could just be like gang show of force, but feels more than that?
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Here's a Fox News link to the story, but since its Fox, they probably lied .. but for what its worth ...

Comment

• After google searching it apparently had to do with some concert that they were turned away from that was full. Or something. So, they tried to cause mayhem, shoot up places, fight, and break into museums. So, no real reason.

Comment

• Read the comments following a cautiously scripted report on the mayhem. Clearly, not part of the TV report nor part of any post event suggestion that this might be caused by the defund the police, stop incarcerating blacks policies with Lightfoot as the singular cause of this increasing hooliganism. Lightfoot's policies are to be carried on by Brandon Johnson.

https://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-teen...025708611.html
                          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 16, 2023, 04:28 PM.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, the new mayor wants to replace real police offices with social workers to relieve the criminals' tensions. We'll see how that'll work out.

Comment

• He's LightBrain 2.0

How the voters of Chicago can be that stupid is beyond me.

Comment

• Prog cities...they're fantastic!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X