No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually don't know, DSL. Nationwide injunctions are disfavored by Gorsuch to de damn sure, so that gives you 4 who would intervene and stay the remaining portion of the injunction.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

The police report details that Ivery "wanted to have a conversation about her bill," which cost more than $1,000. Target employees that spoke with police said Ivery claimed she was owed reparations and she wanted Target to supply those.

"This is my Rosa Parks moment, dude," Ivery said. "Don't play with me."

She was eventually punched in the face and arrested.
      Fantastic
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I actually don't know, DSL. Nationwide injunctions are disfavored by Gorsuch to de damn sure, so that gives you 4 who would intervene and stay the remaining portion of the injunction.
        True. I guess they may also have to sort out that conflicting order from Washington state.

Comment

• article-8413-1.jpg

Amazon is changing with the times as well ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh

Must be due to insurance requirements...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, Jeff Bezos is an equal opportunity billionaire. He understands that not everyone is able to get to a location where looting (i.e. peaceful protesting) is going on, so he's providing a way for his business to be looted without leaving your home.

After all, they have insurance to cover the losses ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Helluva guy.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is a twist.

Arrest made in SF killing of Bob Lee — tech exec's alleged killer also worked in tech - Mission Local

Comment

• Ukraine: A couple of notes on stuff that doesn't get a lot of MSM coverage:

"Russification" - a Kremlin driven attempt to stamp out Ukrainian culture - has been ongoing since Russia got a military and administrative foothold in the Donbas after 2014. Since the invasion last February, a year ago, and currently ramped up in the Ukrainian Oblasts that Putin announced in July were part of Russia, amounts to nothing more than ethnic cleansing as various NGOs would define it. I'd compare it to Hitler's racial purity policies that targeted Jews and efforts by various strongmen in the Balkans following the disintegration of Yugoslavia. Russification is a big part of Putin's nationalist objectives to establish a Russian empire.

Related is ISW's reporting of how this policy is "burning" back into rural parts of Russia and targets Russia's minority populations.It is an economic and social policy that is impossible to counter and attempts to do do outside of Russia's present boarders, e.g.the boarder states of the Russian federation, including Ukraine, is happening but mostly ineffective. It amounts to dangerous subversion at the social and economic level that supports Putin's larger objectives of swallowing up former Soviet states using a combination of military force and subversive activities.

If anything, within the information space, the presence of extreme right Russian nationalists, is increasing. Concurrently, Putin is directing harsh penalties for those who might oppose his policies. It is the worst kind of authoritarianism emerging in a nuclear capable state to emerge in the present world order.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Intel leaker has been identified and being arrested. Supposedly a 21-year-old Air National Guardsman in Massachusetts.

Comment

• Sounds like the plot to The Falcon & The Snowman...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds like you need to STFU

Comment

• Can I shaddup instead?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• you could

you wont

Comment

• I MAR’ed, so forgive me if this has been posted:

in Ireland, Biden told a story about a rugby player who "beat the hell out of the Black and Tans."

Except he meant New Zealand's "All Blacks" rugby team. "Black and Tans" were a unit of the British military that fought the Irish Republican Army.​

lol. He’s doddering.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X