No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My advice to those currently living in WI and Chicago...is the same advice I give to those living in CA, MI, NY and PA....move.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      My advice to those currently living in WI and Chicago...is the same advice I give to those living in CA, MI, NY and PA....move.
      Not one person possessed of a degree of sanity is interested in your "advice", you arse-fucked chucklefuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Not one person possessed of a degree of sanity is interested in your "advice", you arse-fucked chucklefuck.
        Double fucks negate each other.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What does that mean?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Double fucks negate each other.
            Conceded

Comment

• Ah, here we go. Also he actually did endorse Kelly for his run back in 2020 and he lost that race too.

Comment

• I still miss STFU

Comment

• Dominion v FoxNews is supposed to start in just 12 days unless there's a last minute settlement. The judge just ordered the Murdochs to testify at trial -- many of the anchors are expected to testify too if this reaches trial.

Fox-Dominion judge says he can compel Murdochs to testify (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    I still miss STFU
                    crash:

hello

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      My advice to those currently living in WI and Chicago...is the same advice I give to those living in CA, MI, NY and PA....move.
                      I would greatly consider it if not for the water.

Comment

• I came to Casablanca for the waters.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• At least you'll always have Paris
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gonna be traveling the next five days, probably little posting. Try not to miss me too much if anything big happens. Last day I flew to California the Queen died.

Comment

• Hope you’re flying to Kiev.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X