• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox is not talking about it?

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• ...still waiting on the Hillary and Hunter indictments...

...waiting...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1680314614992.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Dominion vs. FoxNews is heading to a jury trial. Judge found that that Dominion had met its burden on 3 elements of defamation. The final question, if Fox acted with malice, will be decided by the jury.

https://courts.delaware.gov/Opinions...aspx?id=345820
            The trial is going to be in Joe Biden's home state . Yeah, Fox News is fucked.

Comment

• Trump got off cheap. 100K compared to 750K that Bubba had to pay.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Biden declines King Charles' summons to attend his coronation ball. One of the best things Blue Collar Joe has done as President!

Comment

• The only good thing.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman is upset because the coronation is not for him and Queen Giggles.

Comment

• It’s an afternoon in England to foster international relations. Not sure what PJB would be doing that day that keeps him from taking AF1 over. But whatever. It doesn’t affect me one way or the other.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        Trump got off cheap. 100K compared to 750K that Bubba had to pay.
                        The art of the deal.

Comment

• Trump-appointed judge blocks Tennessee's new anti-drag law on the grounds that it's too vague, overly broad

Comment

• LOL .. "anti drag law"..

I wonder what Big Daddy Don Garlits ever did to him?

If you know who Big Daddy is, you are officially old.

Comment

• Anyways the judge's opinion is below. It's not very long. Seems to be on solid ground. Part of the issue is that Tennessee already has an obscenity law and when the Judge pointed that out the State Attorney General couldn't explain very well what new ground this bill covers. First Amendment discussion starts about midway through.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                The only good thing.
                                t least we have, after about two years, an answer to the question. It's not a good one, mind you, but at least it's an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X