Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Shit...now you have to see about that refund on your flight...
    Hahaha i almost used that same joke on you. But I was trying to be nice because it's such a joyful day. Won't make that mistake AGAIN!!!

Comment

• dumbass
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey, everyone, keep it down. I’m playing chess.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Try the bishop's sacrifice...works every time...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Your TDS is showing again...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah, just my appreciation for cringe art

Comment

• Makes sense...cuz every time I read your posts I cringe...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi released a statement Thursday night commenting on the indictment of former President Trump – a statement that has raised eyebrows due to its blatant inaccuracy on the rule of law in the United States.

"The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law," Pelosi wrote. "No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence. Hopefully, the former President will peacefully respect the system, which grants him that right."

Many have been quick to zero in on Pelosi's claim that Trump has the right to a trial "to prove innocence."

According to uscourts.gov, a cardinal principal of the justice system in the United States is that any person accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.​

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty means the burden of proof is always on the government to satisfy that the defendant is guilty of the crime with which they are charged beyond a reasonable doubt.

Well Nancy has never really been in touch with the law now has she? "No one is above the law"...should be "No Conservative is above the law"...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well certainly increasing the number of MAGA supporters and filling the coffers at mar a lago so good job bragg

maybe after tuesday we can get a better avatar from DSL replacing that stupid one he has now

Comment

• Dominion vs. FoxNews is heading to a jury trial. Judge found that that Dominion had met its burden on 3 elements of defamation. The final question, if Fox acted with malice, will be decided by the jury.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1680306533131.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1680310006772.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And now the MSM is forbidding its reporters from referring to 'her' as transgender. They say her sexuality is not an issue for discussion.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course not.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X