No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have tunnels and ways to slip into the courthouse without being seen. If there's anything resembling a perp walk through the main entrance it'll be because he WANTED it that way.

Comment

• Maybe he can pull an AOC and be in fake cuffs...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        They have tunnels and ways to slip into the courthouse without being seen. If there's anything resembling a perp walk through the main entrance it'll be because he WANTED it that way.
        Or the way the DA wants it. You know that if the DA perceives a perp walk as a parade of shame for DJT, it wouldn’t surprise me.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That is the obvious goal...but oddly...it's what DJT wants as well...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just want him to go away and for a decent candidate to present himself, R, D, or I.

I feel like a version of Diogenes, but instead of using my lantern looking for an honest man, I’m looking for a competent politician.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You are really into fiction aren't ya...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This whole thing is like watching the Genius of Ferentz play offense. Imagine the worst possible play call and outcome and that will almost certainly be what happens next. Doesn't matter if it's DJT, Bragg or Alabam"Alum" hitting on Wizard.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yer just jealous...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not of the Genius of Ferentz.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      I just want him to go away and for a decent candidate to present himself, R, D, or I.

I feel like a version of Diogenes, but instead of using my lantern looking for an honest man, I’m looking for a competent politician.
                      This could've been dealt with in January 2021 if like another 10 Republican Senators had rediscovered their balls. I doubt there's more than 1 or 2 that thinks he's genuinely fit for the office.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Not of the Genius of Ferentz.
                        heh

Thank you Mister Obvious.​
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          WHY, in modern, progressive America, do growing numbers of children want to kill themselves?

WHY, in modern, progressive America, do growing numbers of children want to murder others?

WHY, in modern, progressive America, do growing numbers of adults want to murder children and random strangers?

WHY, in modern, progressive America, do growing numbers of citizens seem to be living in unbearable darkness, depressed, and without any semblance of moral purpose in their lives? Why are so many Americans — in an age where diversity and inclusion are the buzzwords — so consumed by anger? What have we done to our United States of America?
                          Tell selective groups of people that they are victims - oppressed and discriminated against- and eventually, they'll believe it.
                          Then tell them that need special consideration and throw lots of money and resources at them - and it makes you feel better.

The problem is that you aren't doing much more than pandering and patronizing. You really don't respect or even care about those selective groups. You just want to think that you're better than everybody else- especially those "selective groups". And, not everybody is too stupid to eventually see through it.

But that's Proglogic, and, there's a lot of money, and power to be had from perpetuating it. That it quite possibly creates a mindset that's more dangerous than "too many guns" doesn't seem to matter.

Yeah, but it's easier to say "It's guns!!!!" than admit your fraudulence.

Comment

• SAY IT!! SAY IT!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just saw that tomorrow's "Trans Day of Vengeance" in DC has apparently been cancelled.

Comment

• Shit...now you have to see about that refund on your flight...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X