Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    There's no way you actually thought that. AA's attempt to seduce Wiz was the most throught-provoking thing on this thread since at least the mid-terms.

Fredo, you're my brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      By the way.

It's the guns. You all fucking know it, no matter how you try to twist it to something else.

SAY IT. SAY IT!
      I don't think anyone here is saying there isn't a problem with gun crime in this country. At least not that I've read.

Do you have any solutions that will pass constitutional muster? All the proposals that the Left keep trotting out will have practically zero effect. None. Nada. Do yo have the magic regulation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Bragg is a moron. Chances are this flimsy shit gets tossed and now he's turning Trump into a victim or at the very least allowing Trump to play that card. Maybe their goal is to elevate Trump?
        Yeah, it's almost as if it's a concerted effort by the Ds to make sure DJT is the 2024 nominee.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Bragg is a moron. Chances are this flimsy shit gets tossed and now he's turning Trump into a victim or at the very least allowing Trump to play that card. Maybe their goal is to elevate Trump?
          The ex-National Enquirer guy, David Pecker (heh), was the last person to testify (supposedly). I could be wrong but I don't think that guy had anything to do with paying off Stormy. He WAS heavily involved in buying and suppressing Karen McDougal's allegations. So it seems like this is broader than just the Stormy Daniels stuff.

Anyways he was indicted on over 30 counts. Won't know specifics until he's arraigned on tuesday. It's a weak case but there could be a little more substance to it than first appears.

And yes, lots of Dems want to run against Trump. I think it's foolish and playing with fire but it is what it is. Of course, conservatives don't have to give the Dems what they want.

Comment

• Mike -- you probably missed it, but here's CGVT's proposals:

Sure they will. Ban "assault" weapons. And don't give me the "what is an assault weapon" bullshit. We all know what I am talking about.

If a law abiding citizen's gun is used in a crime hold that person responsible. You know, if Bubba doesn't take reasonable action to secure his gun and he loses it, whether it is stolen or he leaves it on top of his truck as he drives away, and it is used in a crime, throw Bubba in jail.

Make all semi-auto weapons Title II weapons

That is a start that would have an impact.​
            And with respect to semi-auto, he means anything that's semi-auto, so handguns.

What's unclear -- or what he refuses to say -- is if he's willing to hammer people other than Bubba because we all know it ain't Bubba's guns that are the problem when 75% of "mass shootings" are committed by AAs and Latinos. I actually agreed with him on the punishing bad actors related to illegal ownership, but I'm also in favor of hammering people that actually have illegal guns and enhancing the shit out of sentences if illegal guns are used in crimes -- but, that's mass incarceration. I get the sense CGVT only ares about Bubba because he ain't talking about how this approach hammers black folks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The ex-National Enquirer guy, David Pecker (heh), was the last person to testify (supposedly). I could be wrong but I don't think that guy had anything to do with paying off Stormy. He WAS heavily involved in buying and suppressing Karen McDougal's allegations. So it seems like this is broader than just the Stormy Daniels stuff.

Anyways he was indicted on over 30 counts. Won't know specifics until he's arraigned on tuesday. It's a weak case but there could be a little more substance to it than first appears.

And yes, lots of Dems want to run against Trump. I think it's foolish and playing with fire but it is what it is. Of course, conservatives don't have to give the Dems what they want.
              It's probably going to amount to no more than the John Edwards case. It's garbage. But, whatever.

Progs gonna prog on this one.

Comment

• Eh, whatever. I'm already reconciled to the single worst election choice in the history of the free world.

Comment

• More likely than not, yeah. They may be trying to tie this more to business fraud somehow instead of campaign-related fraud but meh

Comment

• Right. Of all the things to indict DJT on. Whatever.

One day he will die.

Comment

• I’ve always taken care of you, Fredo.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Mike -- you probably missed it, but here's CGVT's proposals:

And with respect to semi-auto, he means anything that's semi-auto, so handguns.

What's unclear -- or what he refuses to say -- is if he's willing to hammer people other than Bubba because we all know it ain't Bubba's guns that are the problem when 75% of "mass shootings" are committed by AAs and Latinos. I actually agreed with him on the punishing bad actors related to illegal ownership, but I'm also in favor of hammering people that actually have illegal guns and enhancing the shit out of sentences if illegal guns are used in crimes -- but, that's mass incarceration. I get the sense CGVT only ares about Bubba because he ain't talking about how this approach hammers black folks
                        Oh, that's right. I do remember reading over that late last night.

LOL @ Bubba's guns. Those damn rednecks and their firearms ignorance are gonna get us all killed!

I'd like to remind everyone that if EXISTING LAW was enforced by the lefty progressive prosecutor in Eaton County, 8 people wouldn't have been shot at MSU and 3 of them would still be alive today. Carol Siemon has blood on her hands. Yes, I understand that it's common practice to reduce the illegal carry charge the MSU shooter faced but that only illustrates the problem. The prosecutor - who's job, last I checked, is to put criminals behind bars - publicly stated that the reason she would no longer prosecute low level gun crime is that it disproportionately put more blacks in jail. IOW, she decided not to prosecute certain crimes based on the suspects skin color.

We now know that once you lump in gang shootouts with school shootings, the demographic of the shooter(s) skews 3/4 black/latino. So excuse me if I'm not jumping at the chance for liberals to enact more liberal policies to address a problem that they helped create through their own moronic policies. Hard pass for me.

Comment

• That's 100% correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            I’ve always taken care of you, Fredo.
                            That's 100% incorrect. Please stick to arguing with chuckletwat asstards on the CFP or, in terms you might understamd, schedule Colgate for football on chickenshit Saturday. In other words...

you complete me

Comment

• Less gun and Trump moronory...more AA seductory...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hope the coast guard is keeping a close watch for any speedboats popping out of secret tunnels at Mar a Lago. Don't need President Super-Villain slipping away to Cuba and FREEDOM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X