No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prominent DeSantis-supporting conservative thinks Trump's post yesterday was entirely a stunt to bait people (particularly DeSantis) into issuing statements of support.

Trump's spokesman did in fact admit later in the day that they don't actually know an indictment's happening Tuesday. The grand jury is scheduled to hear from another witness on Monday.

Comment

• Buchanan:

The CRT portion is (3) referenced at end of statutory section you quoted:

(3)The Legislature acknowledges the fundamental truth that all persons are equal before the law and have inalienable rights. Accordingly, instruction and supporting materials on the topics enumerated in this section must be consistent with the following principles of individual freedom:
      (a) No person is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously, solely by virtue of his or her race or sex.
      (b) No race is inherently superior to another race.
      (c) No person should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, disability, or sex.
      (d) Meritocracy or traits such as a hard work ethic are not racist but fundamental to the right to pursue happiness and be rewarded for industry.
      (e) A person, by virtue of his or her race or sex, does not bear responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex.
      (f) A person should not be instructed that he or she must feel guilt, anguish, or other forms of psychological distress for actions, in which he or she played no part, committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex.

Instructional personnel may facilitate discussions and use curricula to address, in an age-appropriate manner, how the freedoms of persons have been infringed by sexism, slavery, racial oppression, racial segregation, and racial discrimination, including topics relating to the enactment and enforcement of laws resulting in sexism, racial oppression, racial segregation, and racial discrimination, including how recognition of these freedoms have overturned these unjust laws. However, classroom instruction and curriculum may not be used to indoctrinate or persuade students to a particular point of view inconsistent with the principles of this subsection or state academic standards.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obviously you can’t mention that Rosa Parks was black.

Comment

• I thought she was the lady that cheated to win the Boston Marathon...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She was. And you can’t say she was black.

Comment

• Putin visited Crimea on Saturday to join in the celebration of Russia's annexation of that internationally recognized piece of Ukraine. Great. Golf clap. Fuck him.

He also allegedly traveled to the southern sea coast, no occupied, Ukrainian city of Mariopul, sneaking into that city under the cover of darkness. There's disgust among Ukrainians who say it is unspeakable tragedy that Putin should walk over the blood and bones of the thousands he had murdered in that now completely destroyed city.

Stories are emerging today that the video that was released of him driving a car around the city in darkness was a fake in the genre' of the Apollo 11 Landing on the moon was staged. Knowing Putin's propaganda machine, its far more likely the trip to Mariupol was staged rather than that the Apollo 11 moon landing was staged.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Obvious police harassment.

336366310_944955336860163_6486670718171809257_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Qg8rUPbk2gYAX8qGdnb&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfBZzmZofA90HlHEATyZ6Ym95rWCLfQdTSovvV-APxuUaw&oe=641B51C6.jp
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Little Johnny: Teacher why was Rosa Parks not giving up her seat a big deal?
                    Teacher: I can't tell you that, because I might go to jail. You'll have to ask your parents.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Liney...are you a cop now?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The CRT portion is (3) referenced at end of statutory section you quoted:

Yeah, that too. My goal was to lambast assertions form the expected quarters that DeSantis is a racist. You're right to point out that particular statutory language adds to the strength of the argument that rather than censoring curriculum content, the statute requires curriculum to offer unbiased classroom instruction to wit: curriculum may not be used to indoctrinate or persuade students to a particular point of view inconsistent with the principles of this subsection or state academic standards.

Good stuff.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Today is the 20th anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq

Comment

• Let's have a 1 minute Anniversary of you shutting the fuck up...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Little Johnny: Teacher why was Rosa Parks not giving up her seat a big deal?
                              Teacher: I can't tell you that, because I might go to jail. You'll have to ask your parents.
                              I'm not sure you got the point of this post:

It’s very odd that the PUBLISHER made that edit when no such edit is needed to comply with Florida law. Again, we’re into for show bullshit rather than actually reading the law.

But, man does it play to partisan hacks.
                              The education policy that DeSantis​ has advocated for is totally appropriate in light of legitimate and ongoing threats from the progressive left to shape educational curricula at multiple levels to advance the validity of CRT/1619 project ideologies at the expense of opposing views (and history I might add). talent suggest that it wasn't the DeSantis policy per se' that prompted the silly rewrites but rather some publisher "into for show bullshit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Today is the 20th anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq
                                And in honor of the day, Value City will offer a 20% off sale on all persian rugs, and free hits off your choice of hookah.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X