No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a hard call to say who was hotter.

Marcia Brady or Laurie Partridge.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Susan Dey and it wasn’t close.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          DJT knows he’s in trouble.
          Yes, but there’s also an entire sewer of social media obsessed leeches, remoras, and general parasites dependent on #45 that knows they’re in trouble. And they are desperate to stay even mildly relevant. They will be vicious. They will go after Casey DeSantis soon.

Comment

• DSL,

if DeSantis is the R nominee and if Biden runs and earns the D nominee, will you pull the lever for JB again? How happy are you with the job he has done and the prospects of him continuing to become more doddering if he wins?

(of course, most democrats are against him running, but if he did).
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Any D over Rhonda Santis.

Any D
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kamala?

Comment

• Any Democrat. Whoever the Dem nominee is will get my vote.

I have no interest in Republican ideology.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I’ve voted R and D for president in my 40 years of voting. I’ve never been a good partisan. I do lean more conservative fiscally. I used to say that I mean more liberal with social issues, but that definition has become muddied recently. Anyway. It would be hard for me to justify another Biden vote. I would easily vote for HRC over Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Any Democrat. Whoever the Dem nominee is will get my vote.

I have no interest in Republican ideology.
                      Honestly, a lot of ideology - on both sides - is just unacted upon campaign promises and rhetoric, but fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Yes, but there’s also an entire sewer of social media obsessed leeches, remoras, and general parasites dependent on #45 that knows they’re in trouble. And they are desperate to stay even mildly relevant. They will be vicious. They will go after Casey DeSantis soon.
                        I’ve said and will say that DJT will burn it all down and we’ll end up with The Chairman/Kamala for another 4. It’s absolutely sickening, but that’s where we are.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I’ve said and will say that DJT will burn it all down and we’ll end up with The Chairman/Kamala for another 4. It’s absolutely sickening, but that’s where we are.
                          Yeah. It’s looking like DJT is willing to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            DSL,

if DeSantis is the R nominee and if Biden runs and earns the D nominee, will you pull the lever for JB again? How happy are you with the job he has done and the prospects of him continuing to become more doddering if he wins?

(of course, most democrats are against him running, but if he did).
                            Anyone over Trump. I’ve said many times, he’s the worst of all worlds. Horrible human being plus incompetent and incredibly ignorant to boot.

Biden over DeSantis, though I wish he’d retire. But if DeSantis won I won’t be heartbroken. Biden’s in worse shape than I thought in 2020. I’d have to stop and think about who could tempt me to vote R. The odds are better I just stay home. Captain Ron wouldn’t drive me to the polls the same way Cap’n Shitbird would, I guess is what I’m saying.

Comment

• It’s hard to believe that in 2028 we still could have just one President born after 1946. Three straight terms by people 70 years old or more

Comment

• Different times

Comment

Working...
                                X