No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and that photo of DeSantis with the supposed high schoolers has been floating around for a year, at minimum. Trump's just now catching up and looking for things to hit Captain Ron with.

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stay on the path, boss. Guerillas in the woods.

Comment

• "Hey swab. C’mere. Listen up. Now, the way it works shipboard is, you do your job. You do it good, you get a better job. Maybe you get promoted from swab to mate."
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Damn, that gunshot wound took forever to kill him.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump is also spreading shit that DeSantis voted against his "border wall bill", which supposedly was HR 6136. He says he never would've endorsed DeSantis for Governor had he known about this vote. Which again says a lot about the thought and effort Trump puts into his nominations. How could he have known?!?

I don't recall precisely what was in that bill. Every Democrat voted against it. Half the Republicans voted against it too. Here's a few names of other Republicans besides DeSantis who voted NO on the bill and you tell ME if this is a soft-on-immigration group: Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Paul Gosar, Matt Gaetz, Louis Gohmert, Steve King, Kristi Noem, Jim Banks.

Just looking at those names tells me the Freedom Caucus was against the Bill. It was the House Republican moderates & Trump pushing it.

Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives - Vote Details​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                If that pic is legit then it probably will end any chance that Ron has at the nomination.
                What? Matt Gaetz says that's a badge of honor for a Republican.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  If that pic is legit then it probably will end any chance that Ron has at the nomination.
                  Did some quick research and the photo surfaced at least as early as Fall 2021 when it was Democrat operatives spreading it in an effort to hurt DeSantis. I saw one claim that this originally first made the rounds as far back as the Gillum campaign but can't verify that. Either way, it is definitely recycled, old material that Dumpster Diving Donnie is employing. Maybe it has more resonance coming from him? Dunno.

Comment

• DJT knows he’s in trouble.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent...what is the over/under on number of lies The Chairman tells tonight?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, it’s not a lie if you believe it and The Chairman barely knows what color the sky is, so zero.

He’ll say at least two dozen verifiably false things, though, and won’t watch a single one.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'll be watching Partridge Family reruns...

... susan dey was hot ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 9pm start...Isn't that way past his beddy time?

Comment

• I had a crush on Laurie Partridge (Susan Dey). Pure nostalgia.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think I love you so what am I so afraid of
                                I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for​
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X