• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
    Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dr. Strangelove's bereavement aside, he still must answer for The Party's war on gas ranges.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I put forward a motion to delay smacking DSL around for 48 hours.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My condolences, DSL.

Comment

• I'll agree to 24 hours, Wizard.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Doesn't mean we can't smack the other progs around though...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Welcome to the new National Archives Garage!
                Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Clue...Yes...my guess is....The Chairman...in the garage...with the documents....
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    When federal authorities last August discovered classified documents at former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, President Joe Biden said he couldn't understand "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

"I thought, what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods," the president said in an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes. "Totally irresponsible."

heh
                    I suspect many high officeholders who plan on writing about their time in office probably take a box or two of classified docs. Since almost everything in DC gets classified in some way, I don't see the big deal. The Chairman was careful to note that the box found in his garage was right next to his corvette and the garage was locked. He actually has a point. Better a box of classified docs in his garage than the tens of thousands of classified documents Hillary took from the State Dept. and placed on her private, and undisclosed, server.

Nobody is going to steal pieces of paper from Wilmington or Mar-A-Lago. Electronic documents were much easier to pilfer. If we give Hillary a pass, why beat up on Joe?

And CBS with the Biden Center, now NBC with the garage, is leading the charge. I suspect this has more to do with 2024 than any real concern about documents from 2013-6. Rs should come out and give Joe a pass on this, but insist on an investigation of Hillary.

If a special counsel is appointed for this matter, think of what that will do for the Ds in not having to answer any questions about the matter. I suspect it will take a special counsel 2+ years to investigate Hunter or the classified documents. Ds can't answer any questions about those matters because that will imperil the investigation(s). Perfect.

Comment

• I actually think it is a lot to do about nothing. My problem is the absolute double standard when it comes to DJT. Fucking priceless.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Merrick Garland having a PC at 1:15 EST today...followed by KJP...should be absolutely fucking priceless....
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mar-A-Lago
                          Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden house....
                            Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Dr. Strangelove's bereavement aside, he still must answer for The Party's war on gas ranges.
                              A ban on gas ranges would be incredibly stupid but thankfully a few powerless cons got together, made their voices heard, and forced the tyrannical & despotic Biden Administration to its knees, pleading for forgiveness.

The Party is all-powerful but also routinely crumples like a cheap paper cup.

Comment

• Different Special Counsel handling the Biden docs too.

Comment

Working...
                                X