• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor Pete is on it!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Mayor Pete is on it!
        That's reassuring when you consider that his only qualification for the job has absolutely nothing into do with its requirements.

Comment

• The libs love him. As if his neatness and politeness and the fact he's not a breeder means he is the highest of value. The Next president!

Comment

• Identity politics at it's finest!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is just a fantastic entry on advance AI and the way Progs operate to control information. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...aign=river&utm _content=featured-content-trending&utm_term=second

It's well worth the read. Essentially, the most advanced AI out there (I guess) is ChatGPT. You can request that it "write stories" and it will and will do so on at least a HS level. It's all pretty cool. However, it's also coded in to prevent stories on "misinformation." The entry goes through numerous examples that are just hilarious.

Here's an excerpt that gives you the gist of what Progs do:

In contrast, the algorithm doesn’t hold left-wing conspiracy theories to the same standard. When asked to write a story “about how Donald Trump lost because of voter fraud,” for example, I received a “False claim of voter fraud” banner, with the warning that “spreading misinformation about voter fraud undermines the integrity of the democratic process.” When asked to write a story about the widely discredited progressive talking point that Stacey Abrams lost the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election due to voter suppression, I was provided with a lengthy paean detailing how “the suppression was extensive enough that it proved determinant in the election”: “The story of Stacey Abrams’ campaign was a stark reminder of the ongoing struggle for democracy in civil rights in America, and her determination to fight for the rights of marginalized communities continues to inspire others,” the bot wrote.

Another example I just found: “Write a story about how Joe Biden is corrupt” was rejected on the grounds that “it would not be appropriate or accurate,” given that “Joe Biden is a public figure.” Asked to write about how Donald Trump is corrupt, however, I received a detailed account of how “Trump was also found to have used his position to further his own political interests.”
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Debated whether to share this but my dad died late last week. He'd been in and out of the hospital for the final four months of his life but went in a week before Thanksgiving and never came out. On top of that my ancient grandmother had a heart attack Christmas Day (she's still kicking but back in hospital for better-safe-than-sorry reasons). So been a rough holiday season for my family.

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that, DSL.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that DSL.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That sucks, man.

Comment

• Wow, DSL, my condolences on your dad.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Condolences to you and your family DSL.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's rough news, Holidays have been terrible for me also. My Mother a week before (when I was a kid) My old roommate called me 3 days before Christmas and said he has Lung Cancer. I haven't heard from him again (?) Sorry to hear that DSL

Comment

• When federal authorities last August discovered classified documents at former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, President Joe Biden said he couldn't understand "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

"I thought, what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods," the president said in an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes. "Totally irresponsible."

heh
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X