Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    If they lied to Congress or under oath they could one day be prosecuted. But if you think someone's going to jail over shadow-banning??? LOL
    Uh...James Baker...working for Twitter ...didn't break any election laws? Well I guess we'll find out...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Party of "Gun Control"...releases the "Merchant of Death"...a man responsible for tens of thousands of guns...many automatic weapons...on the streets of the world...credited for many American deaths...for a black, lesbian WNBA player.
      Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Once again...BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! shows that identity politics are what drives this administration...color of your skin...your sex and sexual orientation are more important than substance...Griner...who actually admitted to commiting a crime...gets free...now you can say that the punishment was way over the top...and that is true...but Paul Whelan...a Marine...claims to have not committed a crime...and has been in prison for 4 years...stays in a Russian prison. Notice also that BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! waits until after the GA runoff to do this...

BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Has anyone said. **Yawn** yet tonight.

If not...

Yawn
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Once again...BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! shows that identity politics are what drives this administration...color of your skin...your sex and sexual orientation are more important than substance...Griner...who actually admitted to commiting a crime...gets free...now you can say that the punishment was way over the top...and that is true...but Paul Whelan...a Marine...claims to have not committed a crime...and has been in prison for 4 years...stays in a Russian prison. Notice also that BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! waits until after the GA runoff to do this...

BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!
                It's more about the payoff for The Chairman. Griner had a vocal contingent (based more on her athletic status than identity) and is at least somewhat known in America. Whelan is a nobody. So, there's a real benefit for The Chairman in getting Griner out. The photo ops and al that shit and the general good publicity. You don't get that with Whelan.

So, I don't think The Chairman much cares about identity when it comes to this particular deal. The Chairman cares about The Chairman. That's it. And The Chairman saw this as a way to score political points.

My first rule of politics is this -- Be as motherfucking cynical as possible. My second rule is that unless clearly proven otherwise, every politician is entirely self-serving and only acts in their best interests.

If you follow those two rules then you just need to figure out why it was in The Chairman's interests to pick Griner over Whelan and that's pretty easy, IMO. If given a choice, The Chairman is always going to pick a celebrity over a normal person in that situation.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And I actually think it's worse that The Chairman would use celebrity (as opposed to identity).

And, of course, it's in the R interests to chastise the fuck out of The Chairman for any and all reasons, actual or made up.

So, here we are. Stuck in a world with The Chairman as President, DJT as opposition leader and M not only in the CFP, but the clear favorite. Makes me year for the good ol' days of Covid lockdowns. Or the bubonic plague. JFC.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Gas $2.93 here but my Propane for heat is $2.25. Highest I can remember.

Comment

• Okay. 48-year-old soccer journalist, Grant Wahl, died in Qatar. He had had flu like symptoms for days and had a cardiac arrest and died. He has been in Qatar for almost three weeks.

The thing is, he had been detained by the Qatari police for wearing a rainbow shirt until FIFA intervened on his behalf and he was released. He’s highlight social injustice in that area. This reportedly highly pissed the Qatari authorities off.

I’m not saying something fishy happened, but damn, this is like a Clancy book:

Grant Wahl, a prominent US soccer writer, died early Saturday while covering the World Cup match between Argentina and the Netherlands.

Excuse me, sir, may I borrow a cup of ricin?
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Obama and Trump are celebrity presidents. Biden is a wanna be celebrity. Nothing worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Okay. 48-year-old soccer journalist, Grant Wahl, died in Qatar. He had had flu like symptoms for days and had a cardiac arrest and died. He has been in Qatar for almost three weeks.

The thing is, he had been detained by the Qatari police for wearing a rainbow shirt until FIFA intervened on his behalf and he was released. He’s highlight social injustice in that area. This reportedly highly pissed the Qatari authorities off.

I’m not saying something fishy happened, but damn, this is like a Clancy book:

Grant Wahl, a prominent US soccer writer, died early Saturday while covering the World Cup match between Argentina and the Netherlands.

Excuse me, sir, may I borrow a cup of ricin?
                          Just like that Lifetime movie. The cheating wife pokes three people with a syringe that gives the old rich guy and lovers heart attacks. Hmmmmm.

Comment

• talent, re The Chairman ..... Agree with your assessment re Griner and Whelan. But, I'm convinced he's simply a mouthpiece and an actor for the progressive movement that is taking the nation in some stupid direction. He's a puppet being manipulated, told what to do, where to stand, what to say by the left (principals within that movement). Until those in charge of this charade are identified and held accountable for the stupid - nay, dangerous, policies emanating from Washington, the nation is in trouble. I mean, it seems like opponents of the current administration can identify who the players on the left are and start outing them in the press. There's an audience for that nation wide that turns into a conservative voting block come November of '24.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Attached Files
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If the tables were switched, if the President's name was Bush, or Romney, the radical left would absolutely be screaming for invoking the 25th amendment. We'd have liberal news outlets with the "day count" for how long America has been in peril, due to the weak leadership of the President. But since The Chairman is a "popular" Democrat, whom they can manipulate like a puppet, then there is no crisis. Hundreds of thousands of illegals can continue to enter the country on a monthly basis. Nothing is done. Putin and XI walk all over America's interests. Nothing is done.

But this must be what America wants. 83 million voters can't be wrong. Can they?
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X