X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman agrees to pay "climate reparations" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...7-reparations/

The blog entry includes excerpts from a WSJ editorial demolishing the idea as well as quotes from John Kerry saying how stupid it is -- up until very recently.

The real nice part of the reparations is that its UN "developed" countries that pay in and UN "developing" countries that get the money and, of course, for purposes of Climate bullshit, CHINA is a DEVELOPING country. Even though they emit 2.5X the greenhouse gases the US does. It's quite possible, then, that the US will be paying China for climate reparations.

What a feckless fucking piece of shit pussy we have running this country.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• JFC. That money would have to be approved by Congress wouldn't it? Or are just permanently skipping that part now?

Comment

• Yes, it has to be appropriated by Congress. So, you know, thank dear fucking god the Rs managed to win the House.

Comment

• On the day we solemnly remember JFK, the wretched Talent attempts a character assassination of The Chairman.

Poor form, barrister.

Comment

• I don't need any help assassinating The Chairman's character. He does that with every policy decision and every time he speaks. I simply report the facts.

Assmunch

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                STFU
                That's what Nancy Pelosi should have said to IIan Omar when she spouted some anti Semitic crap. Who supports that the most..

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  The Chairman agrees to pay "climate reparations" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...7-reparations/

The blog entry includes excerpts from a WSJ editorial demolishing the idea as well as quotes from John Kerry saying how stupid it is -- up until very recently.

The real nice part of the reparations is that its UN "developed" countries that pay in and UN "developing" countries that get the money and, of course, for purposes of Climate bullshit, CHINA is a DEVELOPING country. Even though they emit 2.5X the greenhouse gases the US does. It's quite possible, then, that the US will be paying China for climate reparations.

What a feckless fucking piece of shit pussy we have running this country.
                  Seconded. But alas you disparage DSL's hero...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Georgia runoff poll has Warnock +4 but more importantly a double digit lead with Independents.

Raphael Warnock has slight edge over Herschel Walker in AARP runoff poll (atlantanewsfirst.com)

Comment

• He'll coast to victory. Turnout will be way down among Rs since the control of the Senate isn't at stake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        He'll coast to victory. Turnout will be way down among Rs since the control of the Senate isn't at stake.
                        Agree. The Dems already own the Senate, and I think a lot of folks will just stay home and let the 'reverend' have a continuing dalliance in politics. But Georgia R's should have nominated a better candidate anyway, so its their fault as well. Just like M's republicans waited until too late to promote Tudor Dixon, when Gretch was still beatable.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Gretch would only have been beatable if the R candidate wasn't on record with an adamant "No Exceptions".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Georgia runoff poll has Warnock +4 but more importantly a double digit lead with Independents.

Raphael Warnock has slight edge over Herschel Walker in AARP runoff poll (atlantanewsfirst.com)
                            Not sure who will be the most likely to stay home. There is still a ton of support for the brain dead, lying, hypocritical, ex football player moron here.

The Dems are running a commercial that cuts like a knife and it cracks me up every time I see it.

It is an older woman who starts out by saying that she has voted Republican all of her life. She then goes on to list Walker's lies and other negative crap about him. Says he's not trustworthy

She then says "I can't vote for Herschel Walker, but I'll pray for him"

Ha! If you ever have lived in the bible belt, you understand how powerful that statement is.

I'm surprised she didn't end it with a "Bless his heart"

I can't find it on line any where to post it.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There is still a ton of support for the brain dead, lying, hypocritical, ex football player moron here.

Sounds a lot like Fetterman...except the football part...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can't find it now but I saw earlier this morning that Dixon won the UP by like 7 or 8 points

...But even there the Amendment to enshrine abortion won by a narrow margin.

Comment

Working...
                                X