No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iffen Twitter dies THE_WIZARD_ ain't losing any sleep over it anyway. Never used it much and it was more fake accounts than real ones.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biggs, Gaetz, and Bob Good have all released statements that they will never vote McCarthy for Speaker. They only need maybe another 3 people max to kill his chances, depending on the final balance. lol that would be amazing

Comment

• Qatar breaks its promise to FIFA and bans beer and alcohol from general stadium seating just two days before the World Cup is set to begin.

Fans rage as beer abruptly banned from World Cup (nypost.com)

Comment

• I mean when FIFA officials were openly bribed into awarding Qatar the WC, only the most naive thought that shit like this wouldn’t happen and reneging on alcohol promises won’t be close to the biggest travesty this even faces.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Well, as far as DSL concerned, it's still all good because they will sell Bud Zero!

The spectacular corruption associated with this WC is just delightful. From the promises that were so stupendously outrageous that no sentient being could have believed them to the more mundane promises anyone could have kept, it's a wonderfully laughable shitshow. Fans flying back and forth from Dubai for matches because there are nowhere near enough hotel rooms is great. The 95 degrees is great. The Bud Zero is great.

Rarely has organization so thoroughly got what it deserved.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Well, as far as DSL concerned, it's still all good because they will sell Bud Zero!

The spectacular corruption associated with this WC is just delightful. From the promises that were so stupendously outrageous that no sentient being could have believed them to the more mundane promises anyone could have kept, it's a wonderfully laughable shitshow. Fans flying back and forth from Dubai for matches because there are nowhere near enough hotel rooms is great. The 95 degrees is great. The Bud Zero is great.

Rarely has organization so thoroughly got what it deserved.
                Elon Musk says "Hold my beer"
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Elon Musk says "Hold my beer"
                    Twitter stock is up today. Strange for a company on the brink of collapse.

Comment

• In a perfect world Twitter, Bud zero. and the World cup would all go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Twitter stock is up today. Strange for a company on the brink of collapse.
                        You mean Tesla? Twitter is fully a private company again after Elon bought all the stock

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You mean Tesla? Twitter is fully a private company again after Elon bought all the stock
                          Oh yeah. I forgot it's private again. I was curious about the effect the employee turmoil was having on their stock but the numbers were for the last day it was publicly traded. It looked like it was from today at first glance. I'd love to know what it would look like if it was still listed!

Comment

• I'm not saying it is good or bad, I have an account, but rarely open the app. Elon can do what he wants with his company, but it appears to be a mess right now
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh wow, Garland appointing a Special Counsel for both the Mar a Lago and Jan 6th probes of Trump.

Comment

• Twitter can be used as a great news aggregator. That's mainly what I use it for. I rarely interact with people.

Comment

Working...
                                X