No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way any of the possible candidates could beat Trump on the GOP side is if all of the cable news networks left and right could covering Trump. You fellas are approaching it from an standard political lens and that might be a mistake. Trump's ability to keep the OODA Loop of bullshit going is almost impossible for those networks to ignore.

Allegedly, Rupert Murdoch has told Trump he's done with Trump as a politician, we'll see.

Comment

• crashcourse( and every election denyer) logic.

Every Republican in GA won but Herschel Walker. How could it be? Something seems fishy to me.

It couldn't be that he is a shitty, piece of shit candidate and even Republicans voted against him.

Naw, that ain't it. It's what they want you to believe.

Those cheating bastards!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's pretty obvious to me that CGVT is a racist and hates black people.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz logic...

14206e5614fd3428fd61153df8658378.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Don't deny it CGVT. You are a bigot and want blacks back in chains. Stop denying it.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crash paid a visit to the Maricopa County Supervisors today. Nice hair, crash. (Don’t listen with the sound up high)

Comment

• crash is cool...

...for a mildkitty...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ....remember back in the day when blue states ran fair and efficient elections???

Yeah..Me either.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      crashcourse( and every election denyer) logic.

Every Republican in GA won but Herschel Walker. How could it be? Something seems fishy to me.

It couldn't be that he is a shitty, piece of shit candidate and even Republicans voted against him.

Naw, that ain't it. It's what they want you to believe.

Those cheating bastards!
                      Crash thinks it’s suspicious that the Rs won every race in Georgia but one. The Dems must have cheated in that one race.

Crash also thinks it’s suspicious the Dems won every race in Arizona but one. Obviously the one race won by an R was honest; the others were all rigged.

Comment

• Soooo.....DSL is a racist piag too....
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Actually...Walker might not be black...I'm sure he didn't vote for Biden...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talk about voter suppression....BIDEN B OOM...Mr. Jim crow 2.0...Mr. Jim Eagle himself...said black people must all vote the same way...man...the All-Star Game will never be in Delaware now...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From Mad Magazine in 1969. As true now as it was then. Describes some of our proud conservatives here extremely well
                              Attached Files

Comment

• If you don't vote for Biden...you don't like ice cream!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X