No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said...this will be the torpedoing of the R party. This guarantees 4 more years of Biden...if he doesn't croak.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If DeSantis steps aside Biden beats Trump by 3 points. If DeSantis beats Trump and Trump runs as an I then the party vote is split and Biden wins by 10. Either way the R's are fucked thanks to an egomaniac.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you promise to donate $500 in the next 20 minutes Trump promises to match 700%!!!!!!!*

*guarantee void in all states west of the Greenwich meridian

Comment

• I'm not falling for your little Ponzi scheme bub!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A Russian missile landed in Poland - a NATO member - late yesterday killing two. Initial outrage from within European countries has become muted as facts begin to surface. It's probably a Russian made missile but it is most likely an anti-aircraft missile fired from Ukrainian stocks within UKraine that was targeting an incoming Russian missile. Alternatively, a Russian missile knocked off course by Ukrainian anti-aircraft fire. IOW, Russia did not target Poland. NATO's Chief Jenz Stoltenberg said in a statement, regardless of whether this was an accident or an intentional attack, he still holds the Russians responsible saying that this would not have happened if Putin were not waging an illegal war in UKraine.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• So ABC currently has the House 217 R to 209 D with 9 undecided.

Among the undecideds are the Alaska seat and ME-2 which everybody expects the Dems to win. There's Boebert's seat and the remaining six are all in California.

If Dems win the seats where they are currently ahead and no other upsets happen it should be 221-214 in the end. A net gain of 9 seats for Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Like I said...this will be the torpedoing of the R party. This guarantees 4 more years of Biden...if he doesn't croak.
                  To be bluntly honest, Biden's condition isn't going to improve- and will likely accelerate. He's going to be fortunate to make it through his FIRST term.

Likewise, Trump's torpedo is likely to get defused as well. The aftermath of the midterm debacle shows that the MAGA element isn't much more than a cult that is propped up by the opposition. It's funny how the loudest screams about "election denial" are coming from those that keep pounding that it's just another nutjob conspiracy. That's probably because the Progs had nothing else (besides abortion) to stand on. Everything else (beside Froot's newly paved street) is a disaster, and they can't keep hiding that for another 2 years.

Comment

• lol the actual Post story is even funnier than the headline

Comment

• That's fantastic. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        If DeSantis steps aside Biden beats Trump by 3 points. If DeSantis beats Trump and Trump runs as an I then the party vote is split and Biden wins by 10. Either way the R's are fucked thanks to an egomaniac.
                        Ds would be wise to crossover vote for Trump in the Rs primary too.

Barring a significant recession (things get much worse than right now), no chance Trump wins a general election race. I said the same in 2016 so maybe I’m wrong. Just can’t see it. Ds have done well 3 elections in a row… 2018, 2020, and 2022.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Ds would be wise to crossover vote for Trump in the Rs primary too.

Barring a significant recession (things get much worse than right now), no chance Trump wins a general election race. I said the same in 2016 so maybe I’m wrong. Just can’t see it. Ds have done well 3 elections in a row… 2018, 2020, and 2022.
                          That's what I thought in 2016...

Hopefully the Orange Jackass causes enough chaos to blow up the party and the country can move forward.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'll crossover to vote for DeSantis if they're both on the ballot in Spring 2024. I'm not interested in taking the chance he wins again. I'd rather lose the Presidency for 4 years to DeSantis than roll the dice. But hopefully his campaign doesn't make it that far.

Comment

• Ds would be wise to crossover vote for Trump in the Rs primary too.
                              Yeah, except that would entirely undercut everything they've said about DJT being a terrible person, unfit for office and an IMMEDIATE threat to END DEMOCRACY.

Don't get me wrong -- I have zero doubts that the Ds have zero convictions about the Demoracy bullshit, but I do think they absolutely hate DJT and think he's totally unfit for office. And, VOTING FOR DJT would end that illusion.

I think The Chairman is totally unfit for the office. I mean, he's a fucking clown. I'm not voting for him in the D primary just because he's easier to beat than, well, any other D on the face of the planet not name Kamala.

And I just have a really hard time seeing any actual D pulling the lever for DJT.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I'll crossover to vote for DeSantis if they're both on the ballot in Spring 2024. I'm not interested in taking the chance he wins again. I'd rather lose the Presidency for 4 years to DeSantis than roll the dice. But hopefully his campaign doesn't make it that far.
                                God bless.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X