Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then my work here is finished.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh no...you ain't gettin' off that easy bub...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rollin' down the street, smokin' indo
          Sippin' on gin and juice, laid back
          With my mind on my money
          And my money on my mind​

Yes, I am the D-O-Double-A
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Rollin' down the street, smokin' indo
            Sippin' on gin and juice, laid back
            With my mind on my money
            And my money on my mind​

Yes, I am the D-O-Double-A
            Hi Hunter. It's allowance day from daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Hi Hunter. It's allowance day from daddy.
              I don’t get it. Is that a meme or from something?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Whatever. Trumper. Anti-Democracier. Insurrectionist. Semi-Fascist. You sicken me.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Wiz:

you make me feel brand new ...

Comment

• Dems look like they will win WA-3 in one of the bigger upsets of the cycle. This is the district previously held by a Pro-impeachment Republican until Trump got her purged.

Comment

• With 97% of the vote counted, Masto has taken a lead of 5,000 votes over Laxalt in Nevada. If that holds, the Georgia run-off is moot and the Ds will end up with 51 seats (assuming R turnout is down in Georgia).

Comment

• Boom! Goes the dynamite!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Soooo....Biden wants to investigate Elon Musk on his foreign business dealings...JFC...is anyone paying attention to this bullshit???
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 315304559_8456098574432441_3237227025137221856_n.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              With 97% of the vote counted, Masto has taken a lead of 5,000 votes over Laxalt in Nevada. If that holds, the Georgia run-off is moot and the Ds will end up with 51 seats (assuming R turnout is down in Georgia).
                              So you're saying Giggles doesn't get to vote anymore?

Small victories.

Comment

• She could still be needed if we end at 51. That gives more room for Manchin or Sinema to go rogue. Although the chances of there being any significant legislation over the next two years are slim.

If McCarthy ends up with 225 or less that "coalition" will be completely ungovernable. Keep in mind the Rs just added like 5 new members from New York. That group is unlikely to be all-in on every psycho revenge fantasy the Freedom Dorks think they'll be pursuing.

So long as Alaska plays out as expected the Dems will control every single House district that touches the Pacific for the first time ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X