No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. When the Ds are suddenly not on the precipice of total disaster, Froot suddenly returns to this thread.

While his boy The Chairman has been god-awful in every facet, he's gone.

But, when the American people don't absolutely repudiate The Chairman and The Party, well, heh...back he comes.

Him and his Progs, man. America is in good hands.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There's a growing possibility that the Dems end up with 51 Senate seats instead of 50 and they end up losing less than 10 seats in the House. Some lunatics see a path to 218-217

Wasserman called Arizona for Kelly overnight but most media is probably waiting for today's release (I think they're still counting even though it's Vets Day)

Comment

• I think 51 has been likely for awhile, now. And under 10 has been likely for awhile, too.

Comment

• I had my doubts about the House margin getting quite that low. The race in WA-3 is a pretty good bellwether. If the Dem holds on there and beats MAGA buffoon Joe Kent (who primaried out the Congresswoman who impeached Trump) then the Rs will have only a couple seat majority or, worst case scenario, the Dems actually keep the House.

Comment

• Here's a crazy bit of trivia too: if Kelly, CCM, and Warnock all survive, it will be the first time in American history that not a single incumbent Senator running for reelection lost

Comment

• I haven't been following this story but apparently this Crypto Bro lost his entire $15B fortune in just a few days and his company has collapsed.

Crypto billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried blames himself for FTX collapse, admits he 'f---ed up' (cnbc.com)

Comment

• “Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?”

Comment

• The tirade is just building.

The Rs have zero chance in 2024. The Chairman, who is, at best, barely more functional than Fetterman, will get another 4 years.

Comment

• The Chairman should replace Kamala with Fetterman. Hell of a ticket, lol

Comment

• That would be spectacular.

Comment

• From Rich Lowry:

More than the DeSantis win, I believe it was the post-election New York Post covers that triggered Trump. His favorite newspaper — and, indeed, the greatest newspaper in the world — brutally mocked him and promoted his potential rival. That, on top of the terrible midterm results and the huge DeSantis win, had to be much to take. The unhinged statement is obviously a kind of warning to DeSantis — he’ll have to deal with nonstop abuse and fabricated allegations from a figure that, at least until this point, countless millions of Republicans have revered and taken their cues from. On the other hand, the statement clearly comes from a place of weakness and fear. As we speak, people around Trump are trying to get him to react to his changed circumstances in a strategic, non-destructive way. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          The Chairman should replace Kamala with Fetterman. Hell of a ticket, lol
                          The dribbling duals and diapers dandys will rule the so called greatest country.

Comment

• Speaking of the NY Post...another new anti-Trump article this morning. Includes some choice quotes from ex-supporters in PA and Ohio.

Trump voters are 'done' with ex-president: 'He needs to disappear' (nypost.com)

Comment

• The NY Post isn't going to let this go. Like I said, if it bleeds into Hannity and Tucker then it's a very good sign for DeSantis. They can't bring themselves to go there, yet, BUT, they also are praising DeSantis.

Again, this a the first time DJT isn't punching way down. He may actually be punching up.

Comment

• Tucker can easily pivot and probably already has. Hannity's head is firmly lodged up Trump's ass so he will have a much tougher struggle

I saw a post suggesting exit polls show Democrats won Independents by a very small margin nationwide. In each of the last 4 midterms Independents voted against the President's party by double digits.

Comment

Working...
                                X