Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I like Tampa a lot more than Orlando, but you have to go where the opportunities are, I suppose. And at least it’s not Jax, so it’s got that going for it.
    I always viewed you more as a Pensacola man. The Aberdeen of the Panhandle, so to speak.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All these years joking that Wiz runs a boiled peanuts stand and it's finally coming true!

Comment

• Selling boiled peanuts, seashells with googly eyes glued on them (wife's hobby), and airbrushed bootleg Disney tshirts to tourists on the Irlo Bronson highway. Wiz's well-earned reward after a lifetime of depravity and debauchery.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I always viewed you more as a Pensacola man. The Aberdeen of the Panhandle, so to speak.
          The stretch from Gulf Shores (AL) to PCB is beautiful. I absolutely love the Redneck Riviera, but if you are having to work, a large metro area offers more opportunity.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Loving the Wiz infatuation here...you like me! You really really like me!

Actually...you twatwaffles...I'm looking at a few different options right now...not fucking food anymore...done with that shit...small biz is dead or at least dying in this country...also have a deal in the LNK/OMA area as well which is where the Wizettes (my 5 daughters) all live and my 5 grandchildren...soon to be 6! So probably be moving the domicile to eastern NE...but looking at a condo in the Orlando area where this biz venture is.

Now all of youse can STFU.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

Meet me in Ocala.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I couldn't understand all the boiled peanuts down in Orlando, I still don't really. Also, you always had to walk around with an umbrella, after a couple of days you'll know why. If you are buying a condo in the Reedy Creek district, you will note the next pothole you see will be the first. They are excellent at road construction in Orlando.

Downtown Orlando is really hip with all the college students, you'll enjoy that.

Comment

• Actually this is the Lakeland area...but duly noted.

AA:

XOXOXO
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I lived in Kissimmee for 4 years before it totally exploded in population. In the mid-80's it was a nice respite from the showbiz theme of the Orlando area. Now, there really isn't any difference. Its all melded together into one giant metropolis. If I were being forced to live in Florida again, I'd do what AA said. I'd live up in the panhandle somewhere from Pensacola to maybe the outskirts of the Tallahassee area. Maybe as far south as the big bend, but I wouldn't live any further south than Ocala. Its just too much of a rat race.

Six grandkids, huh Gramps? Good for you. Our 2nd is on the way in February.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Congrats liney!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One time I had to stay in Kissimmee because of some gigantic convention booked all the rooms in Lake Buena Vista. The place I stayed at was a super 8 and it was an experience. That's the old strip before International drive became a thing.

Comment

• I'm choosing Lakeland because this venture has locations in Orlando and Tampa.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tampa is nice too

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              I'm choosing Lakeland because this venture has locations in Orlando and Tampa.
                              Lakeland is more real world, and is far enough from The Mouse so you won't get too much traffic from all that nonsense. And its the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers.

I've been to Joker Marchant stadium a few times. its a nice place to watch a spring training game. The Tigers used to come right over to the fences to sign autographs.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Tiggers. Heh. Yeah I'll be there.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X