Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fucking loser

Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

Comment

• Is DSL secretly in a man crush with DJT?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        You have a very vial fucking mouth...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump isn't wrong in that re-truth.

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If it isn't for TRUMP!! what else do the dems have to talk about. Their insipid policies, their inflationary inducing spending sprees or their virile Chief Executive. I guess I would stick to the only interesting entity in politics.

Comment

• The fucking debacle in AZ is absurd. AZ is the new PA for election clusterfucks...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                  If it isn't for TRUMP!! what else do the dems have to talk about. Their insipid policies, their inflationary inducing spending sprees or their virile Chief Executive. I guess I would stick to the only interesting entity in politics.
                  Maybe you should have ditched Trump after he legitimately lost in 2020 instead of election denying.

Comment

• Biden tells the American people today...in light of the mid term results...that democracy is alive and well with record turnout...didn't hear him say that he was wrong about Jim Crow 2.0 though...interesting...also he says he wants Congress to "come together" now...being as though he has lost the House...and possibly the Senate. Attaboy Joe...The Great Unifier!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                      If it isn't for TRUMP!! what else do the dems have to talk about. Their insipid policies, their inflationary inducing spending sprees or their virile Chief Executive. I guess I would stick to the only interesting entity in politics.
                      I'm cool with talking more about how Queen Gretch became a Michigan legend last night.

Comment

I'm cool with talking more about how Queen Gretch became a Michigan legend last night.
                        Proving yet again how fucking stupid Michiganders are...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Biden tells the American people today...in light of the mid term results...that democracy is alive and well with record turnout...didn't hear him say that he was wrong about Jim Crow 2.0 though...interesting...also he says he wants Congress to "come together" now...being as though he has lost the House...and possibly the Senate. Attaboy Joe...The Great Unifier!!!
                          The Chairman is putting forth a demonstration of grace, elan, and wit. Uncouth scalawags such as yourself would do well to absorb the wisdom.

Comment

• FYI Maricopa is supposed to announce a big batch of new results around 8 EST

Comment

That's not her Endgame. She's looking like Hillary 2.0. And considering that fossilization is about to begin on Hillary 1.0 and Pelosi, Giggles is a complete bust and the squad members are all batshit crazy, it's highly likely that she's in Washington by the time her next term expires.

Comment

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X