Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAIR!
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• One of the gurus points out these three races in Virginia as good barometer how bad things will get for Dems. Virginia is one of the first states to close its polls (7pm). Off the top of my head VA-7 is Spanberger’s district. Not sure about the other two.

Comment

• well it would be nice if the footage of one of those 20 cameras outside pelosis house be released to show the hammer man at least smashing that window.

or footage of said hammer walking around the neighborhood.

guess nancys house alarms aren't triggered by glass breakage. Only cost me 20 bucks to put a glass breakage alarm in our house

CNN maybe turning the corner a little

they annihilated katie hobbs and her dont debate strategy.

Comment

• The mainstream media is entering the recrimination phase (Hobbes) and leaving the protect The Chairman phase. The gloves will sort of come off for The Chairman as the MSM does what they can to ensure that jackwagon doesn't run again in 2024 and crush D hopes. But, that'll wait until after the midterms. For now, they are desperately hoping the Ds can salvage something. But, soon after that, The Chairman is in trouble -- and it will start with lots of scornful coverage of his daily "misspeaks"/"what in the fuck did he just say". He's mostly gotten a pass on that shit so far.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pennsylvania:

In 2020 the voter registration for mail ballots broke down (D)65 (R)24 (O)11. Total mail votes were around 2.6M. This ended up being a little under 40% of the total vote.

As of yesterday this year's mail ballots are even more disproportionately Democrat. 71-21-8. Total mail votes (so far): 962,000

Comment

• The Blue Wall holds!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                well it would be nice if the footage of one of those 20 cameras outside pelosis house be released to show the hammer man at least smashing that window.

or footage of said hammer walking around the neighborhood.

guess nancys house alarms aren't triggered by glass breakage. Only cost me 20 bucks to put a glass breakage alarm in our house

CNN maybe turning the corner a little

they annihilated katie hobbs and her dont debate strategy.

The bodycam footage and the security camera footage will be released no later than the trial. Again, I'm not sure it's a terrific idea to just spread the footage around the news as much as possible before the dude even starts trial because then you're fending off a defense demand to change venue to avoid a prejudicial jury.

Again, the official account is substantiated by the suspect's own confession (recorded), the testimony of cops, the FBI, and the Capitol Police. Oh and some news outlet actually tracked down the dude's current boss (yes, he was employed building decks) who confirmed he's a QAnon nut.

Boss Recalls Pelosi Attack Suspect’s Descent Into Extremism – NBC Bay Area

What evidence is there that suggests every one of those people is lying and this was kinky gay S&M that got out of control? Why don't any of your rightwing news sources make THEIR evidence public if they're all so confident they've got it right?

Comment

• DSL...the good little Prog servant...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FgfDdwIXoAMSGkO?format=png&name=large.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Pennsylvania:

In 2020 the voter registration for mail ballots broke down (D)65 (R)24 (O)11. Total mail votes were around 2.6M. This ended up being a little under 40% of the total vote.

As of yesterday this year's mail ballots are even more disproportionately Democrat. 71-21-8. Total mail votes (so far): 962,000
                      So as the in-person votes are tallied, the Repubs will lead, then as the mail in votes are tallied, the Dems will make up ground.

Dumbass Repubs will claim voter fraud.

Dumberasses like crashcouse and Hannibal will believe it
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Loons are smelling the...

Red.Wave.Bloodbath

Book it.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The bodycam footage and the security camera footage will be released no later than the trial. Again, I'm not sure it's a terrific idea to just spread the footage around the news as much as possible before the dude even starts trial because then you're fending off a defense demand to change venue to avoid a prejudicial jury.

Again, the official account is substantiated by the suspect's own confession (recorded), the testimony of cops, the FBI, and the Capitol Police. Oh and some news outlet actually tracked down the dude's current boss (yes, he was employed building decks) who confirmed he's a QAnon nut.

Boss Recalls Pelosi Attack Suspect’s Descent Into Extremism – NBC Bay Area

What evidence is there that suggests every one of those people is lying and this was kinky gay S&M that got out of control? Why don't any of your rightwing news sources make THEIR evidence public if they're all so confident they've got it right?
                          Did you hear the 911 release telling it was a friend. Why? TV videos abound the house of Pelosi and all happened to be turned off as well as their gaggle of a police force they hired because of fears of Q-Anon attacks. Since when do they hold back the body cam. You see it all the time before trials are held. If there was incriminating evidence, I'm sure we would have seen it the very night it happened.

One thing for sure, there are a lot more questions than answers in this case. And my personal opinion is Pelosi would try anything to help her shady and evil party to keep in control of power.
                          Last edited by klondike; November 2, 2022, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Take your pick

68183e6fdf34cfb58a0af0d38d27a863.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You have a nice collection of hats.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Typical Republican

Screenshot 2022-11-02 7.29.45 PM.png

Comment

Working...
                                X