Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I mentioned Golding after the UTK game. Heh. Still can’t believe UAT gave that one away.

It was a vortex of suck. First, Bryce didn’t really practice the week before. Just walk-throughs, Next, Golding had Hellams on Tennessee’s Hyatt and me, you, and Wiz with his plastic hip could do about as well, but Golding absolutely refused to switch Kool-Aid to that assignment. After that, you have to talk about 17 penalties and two missed targetings on Tennessee (fucking refs). Tennessee was called for zero holds in that game, which (for anyone who saw it) was laughable (fucking refs x2). Finally, a rare couple of misses by our FG kicker, Reichard. If we get them in ATL, we should beat them. Hell, we absolutely shouldn’t have lost the game in Knoxvegas.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The 17 penalties and the missed targetings were ridiculous. I thought the DPI that negated the key interception was bad, too. All that said, if UAT makes that FG they win. And, right before that, Gibbs dropped a pass that would have moved it about 10 yards closer, at least. And been a first down. So, even if he misses, no way UTK gets a chance in regulation to win.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, man. It was every weird or wrong thing that could happen seemingly conspiring to give Tennessee a dubious W. Like I said earlier, if the Vols somehow beat Georgia (I don’t think they will, though), Bama gets another shot at the Creamsicle Hilljacks in ATL.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 30, 2022, 08:18 AM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Welcome back. Wiz said he missed you but is likely to make the shot count next time so stay on your toes.

Comment

• Had put it out of mind until it popped back in my brain this morning but Fox News still hasn't caught whoever leaked all the unaired bits of Tucker Carlson's interview with Kanye West. Or if they have, they aren't talking about it. The last time they had a leak of this magnitude (a disgruntled O'Reilly producer) they caught and fired the guy within 24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Had put it out of mind until it popped back in my brain this morning but Fox News still hasn't caught whoever leaked all the unaired bits of Tucker Carlson's interview with Kanye West. Or if they have, they aren't talking about it. The last time they had a leak of this magnitude (a disgruntled O'Reilly producer) they caught and fired the guy within 24 hours.
              I haven’t seen this unaired portion. Is it on youtube?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I haven’t seen this unaired portion. Is it on youtube?
                I’d imagine so. It’s just Kanye going on extended rants about Jews and other subjects. It came out about 3 weeks ago

Comment

• Damn. I missed. It is alive.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Photo of a rally with Lee Zeldin and Ron Desantis in New York this weekend.

5E6D4EF6-8D94-48C0-88BA-DB791A96720E.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Damn. I missed. It is alive.
                      Is that what you say when you look in the mirror every morning?

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Blue wave coming!

Comment

• Book it.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

Comment

Working...
                                X