Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I honestly think 538 is considerably more optimistic about the Ds overall chances than is warranted.
    Yes. They give Oz and Ryan about the same chance of winning. I'd put Ryan's chances at about 5%, tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

so you do know brnovich got primaried when trump endorsed masters over brnovich and brnovich got smoked. think that had anything to do with his last gasp as a lame duck AG unemployed for 2023
      Yeah Brnovich lost his primary in place of a Trumper. Are you claiming he's doing this out of spite?

The "True the Vote" asshole is the same Gregg Phillips whose been proven a charlatan repeatedly. He always promises the data is coming and never delivers. Just sticks out his hand and picks your pocket again.

Man behind debunked voter fraud claim: Proof is coming | CNN Politics

He squeezed every nickel out of rubes in 2017 claiming he had rock solid proof that millions upon millions of illegals had voted. The voter fraud grift got even more profitable after 2020. Oh he just needs a little more time and a lil more hard drive space, crash. Maybe your $500 donation will be the one that made the difference.

The funny thing is, I've even started seeing hardcore MAGA people complaining about this guy now. He NEVER delivers the goods, just makes excuses and says you haven't given him enough of your money.

Comment

I honestly think 538 is considerably more optimistic about the Ds overall chances than is warranted.
        Maybe overall. I think the odds are still better than 50% they retain Senate control.

Comment

• Oh, I think they will retain the Senate. I think the Rs chances of winning the House are way higher than 72%.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Oh, I think they will retain the Senate. I think the Rs chances of winning the House are way higher than 72%.
            Oh yeah I would agree with that. I would say Dems have a 5% chance of winning the House if being charitable.
            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 18, 2022, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When your hero talks you dems should listen...lol

Comment

• Obama is generally speaking the best US politician of the 21st century. But for the 22nd Amendment he's likely reelected in 2016.

Comment

• I still get a kick out of how good Obama's approval numbers got towards the end of his Presidency. People in the Fall of 2016 were looking at Tweedledum and Tweedledee, knowing ONE of these assholes was going to be the next President, and were already nostalgia thirsty for Barry. Don't believe me? Look at all these polls from early 2017.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Comment

• Thank the good lord for the 22nd amendment. It saved us from a third term from both Clinton and Barry-O
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        Thank the good lord for the 22nd amendment. It saved us from a third term from both Clinton and Barry-O
                        Yes, because we certainly didn't want the two best presidents of our lifetimes to have more time.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          I still get a kick out of how good Obama's approval numbers got towards the end of his Presidency. People in the Fall of 2016 were looking at Tweedledum and Tweedledee, knowing ONE of these assholes was going to be the next President, and were already nostalgia thirsty for Barry. Don't believe me? Look at all these polls from early 2017.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
                          But...how can that be? A black man thrice elected POTUS? With all of America's racism and voter suppression...JIM CROW ON STEROIDS???

Makes no sense.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obama...one of the best POTUS'...of all-time? Heh.

If POTUS' were college coaches...Obama would be Gerry Faust...and Biden would be FROSTY!!!!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Obama...one of the best POTUS'...of all-time? Heh.

If POTUS' were college coaches...Obama would be Gerry Faust...and Biden would be FROSTY!!!!!!
                              He said our lifetimes. He wasn't thinking of fossils like you who are old enough to have voted for Eisenhower and FDR

Comment

• You have me confused with Geezer.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X