Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    The country is actually not on the road to ruin, don't believe the hype. It's a great country.
    I’d like to keep it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Speaking of cancel culture... I need to go blow up my Yeti cooler.
      Is it too white?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Is it too white?
        Cancel, Baby!

Last edited by CGVT; October 7, 2022, 05:37 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Are you sure you heard right? I believe that if they returned to just Chavez levels of oil production they would be in the Top 10 oil producers in the world (last year they were like #25) but the only three countries on earth producing that much a day are the US, Russia, and the Saudis. No one else is even above 5M. Little bit skeptical they could really be a peer to those three.
          I heard right. I am the one who said 10 million. she said "equal to" US production which is 10 million

A lot of the US becoming energy independent has had to do with technological advances such as fracking. I was shocked at the amount. Then I focused on the idea of putting obsolete refineries into production because that is what she was touting. No matter the amount of out (she said Venezuela was producing 700,000 bls per day now.

Edit: I just looked it up. 723,000 now. Ven has the largest oil reserves in the world at around 300 Billion barrels. Larger than SA. Just guessing, but seems to me that 10 million would certainly be within reach. No wonder the Greens support Maduro. Best for them to keep all that oil in the ground.

Comment

• Not a fucking chance Venezuela could get to US production.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Next to nothing that we post about in this forum truly affects us in a significant way. At least not directly in the short term. So I don't know why you would make this comment.

With that said, the promotion of violence towards, discrimination against, and disenfranchisement of white people by every one of our country's major institutions is something that does have a distinct possibility of affecting me someday. I'd rather not get stabbed or beaten to death before pointing out the extent to which the media, the Democrat Party, and academia are promoting hatred of and violence towards White people. And it has a very high possibility of affecting my children, who are going to grow up in a much harsher social and political climate than I had to face.
              The SC has an opportunity this term to deal with "affirmative action" Hopefully, Roberts sticks to his guns and says, "the way to stop discrimination is to stop discriminating" again. Don't hold your breath.

Suppose you have a black person and a white person applying for the same job. Suppose they are equal in all relevant respects. With the way discrimination has been handled over the last 70 years, if the black guy gets the job, the white guy says "goddam affirmative action" If the white guy gets the job, the black guy says, "goddam racial prejudice". and the choice could well have been made by a coin flip, with race a total non-factor.

When these feelings are fanned, as the Ds do every cycle with the blacks, the problem is exacerbated. IMO race relations are now in the hands of the blacks and their chosen political party. If the Ds keep acting like blacks are shiftless and lazy, then that is what the US will get. Just talk to an illegal Hispanic about their view of "white racism". They want to be white, and they have the same values as whites do, like hard work, Christianity, entrepreneurship, being on time, and family first. The MSM is constantly telling us that the new PM in Italy is a fascist. She ran under the banner of GOD, FAMILY, and COUNTRY. This appeals to the illegals I know. If the Hispanics ever go back to their roots, the Ds will be SOL. IMO

Comment

• Drip, drip, drip

Comment

• yawn
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good update, froot. Not one con here would let this pass if a liberal had countless illegitimate kids and multiple abortions.

Comment

• Not one con here would let this pass if a liberal had countless illegitimate kids and multiple abortions.
                      Why did you have to bring the Kennedy's into this?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Williamson absolutely nails it
                        This is what happens when demonization replaces persuasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Good update, froot. Not one con here would let this pass if a liberal had countless illegitimate kids and multiple abortions.
                          The libs are climbing mount erebus on their abortion agenda. Don't know if it will work. Hispanics are anti abortion and 2 million new ones ready to vote this year. The way dems love abortion wouldn't Herschal get a bro pass now.

Comment

• 0y0rwqu42es91.jpg

Comment

• xl7qlnplids91.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X