No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching CNBC this morning and a woman who was a Venezuela expert was handing the libs their heads. Among many points she made was that Venezuela has the capacity to produce 10 million barrels of heavy oil per day (similar to total US production) if Maduro lets Chevron repair the infrastructure. I was shocked at the amount. Remember, this would bring online some of the mothballed heavy oil refineries in the Gulf, and would be an approach toward breaking the "new refinery" ban that the Dems have imposed. The Germans are going to burn wood. Maybe putting outdated refineries online will be the best way to overcome the Green Agenda.

Comment

• Look, you're wrong. Fossil fuels are a thing of the past.

I mean, unless The Chairman is licking Suadi boots trying to save the midterms.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Letting Chevron bring the vast oil refining infrastructure in Venezuela is a great idea. Biden would have to kiss Maduro's ass and look the other way but between MBS and Maduro we'd be way better off sidling up with Maduro than with the Saudi government. Not to mention the people of Venezuela might benefit if the US had some decent strings attached to getting behind Maduro.

OTH, bringing more oil to market isn't consistent with the prog's stupid and ill-advised green agenda so, not likely to happen.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post
          I was watching CNBC this morning and a woman who was a Venezuela expert was handing the libs their heads. Among many points she made was that Venezuela has the capacity to produce 10 million barrels of heavy oil per day (similar to total US production) if Maduro lets Chevron repair the infrastructure. I was shocked at the amount. Remember, this would bring online some of the mothballed heavy oil refineries in the Gulf, and would be an approach toward breaking the "new refinery" ban that the Dems have imposed. The Germans are going to burn wood. Maybe putting outdated refineries online will be the best way to overcome the Green Agenda.
          Are you sure you heard right? I believe that if they returned to just Chavez levels of oil production they would be in the Top 10 oil producers in the world (last year they were like #25) but the only three countries on earth producing that much a day are the US, Russia, and the Saudis. No one else is even above 5M. Little bit skeptical they could really be a peer to those three.

Comment

• He heard it on the TV, it must be true. Mind you DaGeezer believes teachers are leaving kitty litter boxes for students who identify as cats. He'll bieleve anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              Letting Chevron bring the vast oil refining infrastructure in Venezuela is a great idea. Biden would have to kiss Maduro's ass and look the other way but between MBS and Maduro we'd be way better off sidling up with Maduro than with the Saudi government. Not to mention the people of Venezuela might benefit if the US had some decent strings attached to getting behind Maduro.

OTH, bringing more oil to market isn't consistent with the prog's stupid and ill-advised green agenda so, not likely to happen.
              Hey dude, they are already discussing easing sanctions on Venezuela bring more oil to market. The news is online and everything

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

• Apparently, the US may already be looking to ease sanctions on the Maduro government in trade for letting Chevron fix up refineries there.

🇻🇪The US is looking to ease sanctions on Venezuela to allow Chevron, the last major US oil producer operating in the country, to pump oil there. Millions of barrels of Venezuelan oil could make up for lost Russian supplies. But first Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro must agree to resume talks with the country’s opposition to work towards a free and fair presidential election in 2024.

Note the date on this Reuters piece:

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Trying to figure out how much oil we consume actually comes from OPEC countries. Most years I think imported oil makes up 25-33% of consumption. Not just because of necessity but often because of trade deals.

One figure I have a tough time finding is how much oil produced in the USA stays in the USA. It seems like it might vary significantly year to year.

Canada and Mexico made up 60% of the imported oil (most of that's Canada) last year. The Saudis and Russia combined for about 13% of the imports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Going to say there’s a high chance these people faked this

Now you know how we feel every time that Professor X supposedly finds a noose hanging inside his or her office, and it results in a weeks long lecture from the media about how white people are racist. For the most recent horseshit example, reference the Duke Volleyball player who claimed that she heard racial slurs being yelled by the BYU student section. The story was picked up by ESPN and they never retracted it once it was shown to be a hoax. South Carolina even cancelled a basketball game with BYU to punish them for their "racism".

Comment

• Why do you feel anything that was rooted out as a hoax? It has nothing to do with you. It's Duke versus BYU volleyball, it doesn't matter. Not everything has to be about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post
                        Hope you feel better, Wiz.
                        Thanks Geezer
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Now you know how we feel every time that Professor X supposedly finds a noose hanging inside his or her office, and it results in a weeks long lecture from the media about how white people are racist. For the most recent horseshit example, reference the Duke Volleyball player who claimed that she heard racial slurs being yelled by the BYU student section. The story was picked up by ESPN and they never retracted it once it was shown to be a hoax. South Carolina even cancelled a basketball game with BYU to punish them for their "racism".
                          E to the FZ
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Why do you feel anything that was rooted out as a hoax? It has nothing to do with you. It's Duke versus BYU volleyball, it doesn't matter. Not everything has to be about you.
                            Next to nothing that we post about in this forum truly affects us in a significant way. At least not directly in the short term. So I don't know why you would make this comment.

With that said, the promotion of violence towards, discrimination against, and disenfranchisement of white people by every one of our country's major institutions is something that does have a distinct possibility of affecting me someday. I'd rather not get stabbed or beaten to death before pointing out the extent to which the media, the Democrat Party, and academia are promoting hatred of and violence towards White people. And it has a very high possibility of affecting my children, who are going to grow up in a much harsher social and political climate than I had to face.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; October 7, 2022, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Next to nothing that we post about in this forum truly affects us in a significant way. At least not directly in the short term. So I don't know why you would make this comment.
                              Yeah, it's a preposterously irrelvant "counterpoint."
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You have it so hard Hannibal

Comment

Working...
                                X