• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifa is everywhere!

Comment

• "Antifa Revenge"!

Comment

• Jussie Smollett and Duke Volleyball wannabes?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Going to say there’s a high chance these people faked this

Definitely a real likelihood. If only Progs looked at "racist" with the same skepticism. But, you know, them white nationalists are everywhere!!!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "Blacks Rule"

Screen-Shot-2016-07-19-at-1.39.03-PM.png

Comment

• ...and yet still no hearings or investigations of the 500+ riots in the Summer of 2020...yet 1/6 shenanigans continue and Hunter is only facing tax evasion charges...

Carry on.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oops, to be clear "Blacks Rule" and "Antifa Revenge" are separate incidents. The phrasing just cracks me up in both.

If Antifa visits your home at night they're at least breaking a window. C'mon

Comment

• Fight like hell is actually a Trump thing, he implored the January 6th mob to "fight like hell" as they sacked the United States Capitol. At first the Trumpers blamed antifa for that.

I haven't heard Gretchen say that, but maybe I missed that.

Comment

Oops, to be clear "Blacks Rule" and "Antifa Revenge" are separate incidents. The phrasing just cracks me up in both.

In the Blacks Rule picture, the Stars and Bars was laying on the ground. Was that the elderly gentleman's flag or a prop left by Antifa? It wouldn't be a shock to see one of those flags in Michigan even though Michigan was a proud Union state.

Comment

Oops, to be clear "Blacks Rule" and "Antifa Revenge" are separate incidents. The phrasing just cracks me up in both.

Oh, there's very little doubt in my mind they're fake. Again, if Progs were as skeptical about obivously preposterous "white supremacist" shit then we'd be in a better place.

Skepticism is a great thing. At least you're halfway skeptical.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Only skeptical when they look at the right.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was always skeptical of the Smollett case and they threw the book at him for good reason.

Comment

• Unsure if those antifa pictures are fake, but Gretchen Whitmer has nothing to do with antifa. The smear by Dixon is in bad taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

More vote buying...
                              LOL, you clown.

Isn't that what all campaign promises are?

After Trump you all are just shocked that a President could keep one.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hope you feel better, Wiz.

Comment

Working...
                                X