No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I posted the clip yesterday, you skimmer. The Fort Myers mayor obviously loves him. His genuineness shines through. Unlike that cranky midget The Santis

Comment

• Is Lunatic Prog hour over yet?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Is Lunatic Prog hour over yet?
        Weak as the sauce that drowns your wings. Sad. I expect more from a WingStop franchisee.

Comment

• Jeff- Bouncing off your post earlier, one of Putin's Vichy collaborators in Ukraine says Defense Minister Shoigu should shoot himself

Putin's defence minister should consider suicide, Russian-installed official says | Reuters

Comment

• Just gonna put this here as a place holder for the next time we talk about election deniers.

Comment

• Oh speaking of Hunter Biden, this makes me think he'll be indicted shortly after the mid-terms

In Hunter Biden probe, U.S. attorney given evidence of tax, gun crimes - The Washington Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Weak as the sauce that drowns your wings. Sad. I expect more from a WingStop franchisee.
                Actually just found a buyer for my restaurant. Just waiting for the Chairman to come confiscate my capital gains now...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Oh speaking of Hunter Biden, this makes me think he'll be indicted shortly after the mid-terms

In Hunter Biden probe, U.S. attorney given evidence of tax, gun crimes - The Washington Post
                  Hey you don't f*** with the Biden's!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Just gonna put this here as a place holder for the next time we talk about election deniers.

Like I've said...gaslighting is what the Prog/Dems do...when they deny elections it's heroic...when R's do it...it's insurrection!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Oh speaking of Hunter Biden, this makes me think he'll be indicted shortly after the mid-terms

I don't really care one way or the other, but he does seem remarkably shady. I mean, like flat out dirty.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Just gonna put this here as a place holder for the next time we talk about election deniers.

Yeah, I mean, yeah....

....and that was ONLY 2016...we didn't even get into Abrams utter bullshit...

Comment

• EFZ to the EFZ
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hillary told her followers to gather on the Washington Mall on Jan 6, 2017. She promised them a wild time and that they'd be changing and shocking the world. Then after stirring them up for hours she told them to march on the Capitol Building and make sure those pieces of shit inside understood that Hillary's America wasnt going to accept this, that they better think twice about going through with this. Then thousands of Dems broke into the building, some screaming about killing any Republican they saw. Congress was barely evacuated in time. Hundreds of cops were hurt. A few people died. Hillary tweeted out how proud she was of her followers, that she loved them all, now go home and get some rest, there's more work to do.

Yeah I remember that all happening.

Hope the restaurant sale goes well.

Hello

Comment

• If the Ds criticism of the Rs on "election denial" is only limited to the events of January 6, then DSL makes a very good good point.

If, on the other hand, the Ds criticism of the Rs on "election denial" is that the failure of Rs to recognize The Chairman as duly and fairly elected does great damage to our Constitutional Republic, then DSL makes an absolutely specious point.

Comment

• DSL is a specious point...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X