Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    GA is still red and will vote for any R over a D.
    Did you miss the run-offs in 2020?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Same reasons they vote fir Graham, huh? That's quite the equivalency. Only stupid people vote R. That's a definite winning message. And Walker is NOT winning.
      That's what you took from that? Jesus.

For fuck sake.

Ga is still red state. SC is still a red state. That is why when the polls showed that Lindsay Graham was in trouble he really wasn't because whether they liked him or not, they were still going to vote for him because he is a Republican.

The same goes for Walker. They will vote for him because R

Who ties your shoes for you?.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He has velcro shoe ties
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The stupid fucks will vote for a brain damaged, lying sack of shit with very questionable morals because of his "Good Christian beliefs" instead of an actual Christian pastor.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

That was just push back against Trumpism.

I told you fuckers that Obama visiting Alabama would give Doug Jones a shot and you all told me it was going to backfire and get Roy Moore elected.

We'll see if I'm right here.

If Walker doesn't win, it will be really, really close and of course, the Rs will claim voter fraud.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep. if they vote for Walker, they are stupid fucks. That doesn't mean that all R voter are stupid, but if the shoe fits...

You are a lot like some of the guys I trained to drive boats and ships. You pick up on something that is not important but think it is.

You are the king of the strawman.
              Last edited by CGVT; October 6, 2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

And Loeffler was a better candidate than Walker.

Anyway, there's obviously the partisan vote. I mean, the Ds are going to line up to vote for an election-denying race-baiter in Georgia. But, in Georgia the partisan vote isn't enough any more.There's a swing vote and it's clear it's going to swing to Warnock.

The only reason the swing vote won't land with Warnock is because the D policies are such a fucking disaster that some voters will choose an imbecile over a rubber stamp for The Chairman. That's Warnock's only real exposure, and I don't think it's much.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yep. if they vote for Walker, they are stupid fucks.
                  Like I summarized.
                  Last edited by iam416; October 6, 2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Yep as I said, if the shoe fits...

Comment

• Warnock is an imbecile, too. So what we can all agree on is that if you vote in the state of Georgia, you are a stupid fuck.

Comment

• Well, that's true. And Warnock will definitely vote for far more destructive shit than Walker.

Comment

• The head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, announced that Putin awarded him the rank of colonel general on October 5.This promotion is noteworthy in the context of the recent controversy surrounding Kadyrov and his direct criticism of Central Military District (CMD) Colonel General Aleksander Lapin.

Putin may have made the decision to elevate Kadyrov’s rank in order to maintain the support of Kadyrov and Chechen forces while simultaneously pushing back on the Russian Ministry of Defense and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. Putin appears to be rhetorically distancing himself from the MOD and Shoigu who is likely setting up to be a scapegoat for Russian military failures. Kadyrov’s new rank may also be a sign that Putin is willing to appease the more radical and vocal calls of the siloviki base at the expense of the conventional military establishment.

The siloviki base I mentioned above has been described as one of three groups that Putin relies on for his power base. It is an informal grouping of Russian nationalists that are behind Putin's Mother Russia rhetoric. Strongly nationalist and believing in an autocratic authoritarian leadership in Russia they have been supportive of Putin's invasion and annexation of territory in Ukraine - not so much the neo-nazi narrative but rather the narrative that Ukraine has never been an independent state and his historically part of mother Russia.

The Chechens, Ramzan Kadyrov and Yevgeny Prigozhin, have also voiced public support for Putin to authorize the use of tactical nuclear weapons to reverse Ukrainian successes at the eastern and southern fronts. I posted yesterday analysis by experts in nuclear warfare that the costs to Putin versus the potential benefits of using tactical nukes weighs against their use. That's a position consistent with other military analysts that think Putin will wage a war of attrition over the coming months outlasting the NATO/Western supported Ukraine.

Putin will also build a narrative for public consumption that his objectives - absorbing all of Ukraine into Russia has not changed. Patience and patriotic support is necessary for Russia to prevail against the west and NATO. IOW, this is a long war pitting Russia against NATO that is bent on tearing Russia apart. He'll offer that the winter months will bring a slow-down in combat operations for both sides and allow the Russian military to resume offensive operations toward achieving Putin's objectives in the spring of 2023.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Very quick recap:

California is addressing inflationary costs by send out $1000 checks.

Democrats are angry that they're beholdent to OPEC.

And if you vote R you're a stupid fuck because the Ds are masterminds running this shit like some real fucking boss geniuses.

And Buchanan is still offering succinct summaries of the Ukraine situation.

Comment

• EFZ
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike & Talent urge Georgians to write-in Matlock. Make hot dog vendors great again.

Comment

Working...
                                X