No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPEC is rumored to be considering a cut of almost 2 million barrels a day...that's nearly double what predictions were expecting. Not finalized yet

Comment

• Per CNN, The Chairman is "panicking" and desperately begging the Saudis to not do it. I remember when The Chairman wasn't going to brook any sass from those fucktwats.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Per CNN, The Chairman is "panicking" and desperately begging the Saudis to not do it. I remember when The Chairman wasn't going to brook any sass from those fucktwats.
        Why would he panic? Shouldn't he be celebrating the declining production of dangerous fossil fuels that are destroying the planet? He needs to take a victory lap with AOC and Bernie to fire up the base!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          OPEC is rumored to be considering a cut of almost 2 million barrels a day...that's nearly double what predictions were expecting. Not finalized yet
          I herd they were going to announce the decision later today.

Comment

• Well, yes, Mike -- that's right. HOWEVER, he needs to reserve the celebration until after the mid-terms.

Comment

• And right when I was only paying $4.19/gallon.

Comment

• I'm still not sure why Ds run so far away from high gas prices. I mean, THAT'S THEIR POLICY. That's what THEY WANT.

Comment

• Maybe The Chairman can completely empty out the strategic reserves in an effort to help The Party retain control.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Well, yes, Mike -- that's right. HOWEVER, he needs to reserve the celebration until after the mid-terms.
                    No way man. Perfect time to sell the Green New Deal. Go connect with the voters! Tell those dumb fucks how good they have it and how much better it's gonna get!

Comment

• You two Saudi bootlickers need to clam up and have faith in The Chairman to open up the wind reserves.

Comment

• OR, there is this:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...-fusion-plant/

The Government has a PLAN for everything. I wonder what the world is going to do after IC engines in cars are banned in 2035 when nuclear fusion comes on line in 2050. Oh, well, the government will make it so.
                        Last edited by DaGeezer; October 5, 2022, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Ha! I like it. His press secretary blows enough hot air to power power a mid-sized city all by herself.

Comment

• I gotta say, the "wind reserves" is topshelf stuff and borderline miraculous for a person saddled with a Lorain County-Cayuga Vocational Tech education.

On energy, it appears that forecasters are saying this winter might be pretty damn cold. It's going to be quite the sledge to he choad for the Ds when their policy of super-expensive energy isn't even mitigated by 70s in January weather of the promoised global warming. That said, I have zero doubt that any sort of deviantly cold winter will be blamed on climate change.

Comment

• I guess we'll see what happens but boy oh boy, if Iran didn't have a "kill Israel" policy, I would have zero problem letting those asswipes storm their way across the shitty Arabian peninsula. At least when Iran stabs us in the back they don't insist upon a photo op with the President and lots of groveling first.

If they screw us on oil, clearly working with Russia, and we still help them to pulverize Yemen we really are suckers.

Comment

• It seems like it might be a good idea to be fully committed to energy independence. But, hey, that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X