Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just pre-empting tonight's alcohol fueled racist meme parade and rants
    Last edited by CGVT; September 20, 2022, 03:48 PM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Al Gore said he accepted the result and he officially conceded. Period. Go watch the video. December 13, 2000.

Furthermore he conceded more than a month before Inauguration Day and then stood before all Congress to declare Bush the new President. By contrast we're nearly two YEARS since Trump lost and he hasn't gone one single day without declaring the 2020 Election rigged and stolen and btw, please donate $100, $200, or as much as you can afford to his Fight The Rigged Election Fund***

*** Donations to the Fight The Rigged Election Fund may or may not be actually used to fight rigged elections

Comment

• fuckin' Trumpers
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched it live as it happened. He said that he disagreed with the SC decision but would accept it. That's not an admission of fair-and-square electoral defeat. It's an admission of legal defeat.

Here is the text, in case you missed it

Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court's decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College.

Comment

• Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Just pre-empting tonight's alcohol fueled racist meme parade and rants
              We simply need fewer white people everywhere, including on TV. On this, I think we can agree. And since The Little Mermaid is just fantasy, it doesn't matter.

It's not as if white people get replaced in historical portrayals, do they?

Side note -- did you know that all of our Founding Fathers were black and Hispanic?

article_full%401x.jpg
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Hannibal; September 20, 2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Jews will not replace us!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Jews will not replace us!
                  You guys really love your gaslighting, don't you..

DrPvxZwW4AALV2i.png:large.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/o...rian-kemp.html

In a week, American voters can do to white nationalists what they fear most. Show them they’re being replaced.
                  D3zOpMyXkAIWqNt.jpg
                  61uzEMtWQrL.jpg
                  Last edited by Hannibal; September 20, 2022, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Scares the shit right out of you, doesn't it?

​​​​​​https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

​​​​​
                    The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects

Youthful minorities are the engine of future growth

Comment

Scares the shit right out of you, doesn't it?

Should it?

Also -- you acknowledge that this is happening, yes? You disagree, therefore, with your fellow Liberals that White replacement is a kooky off-the-wall conspiracy theory? Just wanna make sure so that we can move past that step where you tell me the thing that you celebrated yesterday is a conspiracy theory today..

Comment

• White sanctimonious prog white people scare me...minorities do not.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It is not some plan generated by the left to turn the country into Venezuela. It is happening naturally and there is nothing wrong with it.

Fighting it to hold onto power is stupid. And...racist.

Want to keep a white majority? Better start fucking.

Want to be relevant in 2045? Probably should accept, if not embrace it.
                          Last edited by CGVT; September 20, 2022, 04:43 PM.

Comment

It is happening naturally and there is nothing wrong with it..

So there's nothing wrong with increasing the population of citizens who pay negative net taxes and commit disproportionately high levels of crime while decreasing the population of citizens who pay positive net taxes and commit disproportionately low amounts of crime? There's nothing wrong with following a historical path that has led to violence and destabilization every time that it has been tried?

Count yourself lucky that you will reach your expiration date before you see the final consequences of this. Your grandchildren will not be so lucky.

Also, it's not happening naturally.. It's anything but natural. It started very distinctly and on purpose with the Hart Cellar Act of 1965 and is openly encouraged by Liberal Democrat politicians.

Your last phrase should really read "there is nothing wrong with it as long as it happens to lowly poor white trash people that I don't like, and not my comfy affluent suburb."
                            Last edited by Hannibal; September 20, 2022, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• here is nothing wrong with it.
                              <<Martha's Vineyard has entered the chat.>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

So there's nothing wrong with increasing the population of citizens who pay negative net taxes and commit disproportionately high levels of crime while decreasing the population of citizens who pay positive net taxes and commit disproportionately low amounts of crime? There's nothing wrong with following a historical path that has led to violence and destabilization every time that it has been tried?

Count yourself lucky that you will reach your expiration date before you see the final consequences of this. Your grandchildren will not be so lucky.
                                Haha!

Did you get that from 4chan or Geezer.

Jesus.

Next you can tell me that that blacks may not have some of the neccessities to be a field manager or a GM. Of course we all know that they are not good swimmers.

Comment

Working...
                                X