No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile members of our military are being encouraged to apply for food stamps to make ends meet...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Midterms coming up. It’s about time for another caravan of millions of illegals heading for the US to vote for Dems

Come on FOX News. Time to get the word out!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yet 35% population believes the election was a sham and the Messiah should still be President.
        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I believe you two should STFU.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "That's not how it works. It's not like someone walks over."
            Well, more accurately, they probably "wade" over rather than walk, so maybe she's half right.

Yeah, as The Chairman says, a problem created by DJT w/ his thoughtless "Remain in Mexico" policy.
            You left out that its "bigoted and racist" as well. Worse than the Nazi's.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Midterms coming up. It’s about time for another caravan of millions of illegals heading for the US to vote for Dems
              They can vote in any state that does not require voter ID. Which, the Progs want all 50 states to do. Because, its "fair" of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

They can vote in any state that does not require voter ID. Which, the Progs want all 50 states to do. Because, its "fair" of course.
                Uh… No they can’t
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Uh… No they can’t
                  Why not? All they have to do without ID is walk into any polling place, use a name and address of a person they know is not voting, and help themselves. Voting clerks have no way of knowing if they are John Smith or Jose Jones without ID.

Comment

• They can't... yet. That's where the pathway to citizenship comes into play.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Midterms coming up. It’s about time for another caravan of millions of illegals heading for the US to vote for Dems

Come on FOX News. Time to get the word out!
                      Are you still denying that the southern border is being overrun by illegals? Did you miss the post that has the number of U.S. Customs encounters at about 200,000 per month since Biden took office? If it's not a concern of yours, that's fine, but you should at least have the decency to acknowledge reality. And that 200,000 number doesn't even fully capture the total number as they are now averaging 55,000 people a month that are "got-aways", folks that evaded capture. So if you think a QUARTER MILLION PEOPLE A MONTH trying to cross our southern border isn't a problem, that's your business. But it IS happening.

Comment

• You know, back in 2018 we almost had a border compromise that would've given Trump a ton of money for security and his stupid Wall and would've given a path to citizenship to the Dreamers. But when it started to look like it might actually pass, the rightwing mediaverse went to work howling with rage that Trump was betraying the base. No amnesty for illegals! NONE! Trump pissed himself, got cold feet, and declared that he wouldn't need to compromise after the "red wave" midterms

Comment

• To help visualize the number of attempted border crossings EACH MONTH let's use U.S. cities. This past April there were 235,000 encounters at the southern border. If you factor in the 55,000 or so that slipped through at about 290,000. St. Louis, MO has a population of 293,310 (2021 estimate), Pittsburgh is a little higher at 300,341. You've got Buffalo at 276,807. If you go down to the low 200s you include Little Rock, Rochester NY, Des Moines, Tacoma, Baton Rouge, In the 260s you've got Toledo, Madison, Fort Wayne...

So look at it this way:

Each month to varying degrees the number of attempted illegal crossings would equal one of these entire U.S. cities.

Jan. - Boise
                          Feb. - Des Moines
                          March - Toledo
                          April - St. Louis (busy season)
                          May - Pittsburgh
                          June - Buffalo
                          July - Madison
                          August - Baton Rouge

Every month our border patrol has to try to apprehend and process a number of people that is on par to U.S. cities with fucking NFL football teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              You know, back in 2018 we almost had a border compromise that would've given Trump a ton of money for security and his stupid Wall and would've given a path to citizenship to the Dreamers. But when it started to look like it might actually pass, the rightwing mediaverse went to work howling with rage that Trump was betraying the base. No amnesty for illegals! NONE! Trump pissed himself, got cold feet, and declared that he wouldn't need to compromise after the "red wave" midterms
                              Stupid Wall? You mean the one they are now trying to finish in Arizona?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Are you still denying that the southern border is being overrun by illegals? Did you miss the post that has the number of U.S. Customs encounters at about 200,000 per month since Biden took office? If it's not a concern of yours, that's fine, but you should at least have the decency to acknowledge reality. And that 200,000 number doesn't even fully capture the total number as they are now averaging 55,000 people a month that are "got-aways", folks that evaded capture. So if you think a QUARTER MILLION PEOPLE A MONTH trying to cross our southern border isn't a problem, that's your business. But it IS happening.
                                I just spent some time on the Lions' board. "Aggressively left" is a good description of it. DSL would be considered an Alex Jones disciple. Anyway, the discussion came to what should be the qualifications to vote. The consensus was the age of 18. That's it.

The plan is so obvious that Ds denying it is laughable. Let the illegals vote by mail. Total control of the government is assured.

Comment

Working...
                                X