Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump now being blamed for pushing release of vaccines quicker...lol

The one thing most of you dumbasses swear saved you.

Comment

• That is something I will not criticize Trump for. That's from a House report and they are over their skis.

Comment

• "The economy is doing so well...therefore we need to help people who are doing poorly to pay off their debt"

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You just can't make this shit up.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Even Obama's former adviser and Nancy Pelosi disagree with the SLF...but the Chairman doubles down today on it...which of course is classic grandstanding and vote buying...he knows this will get blocked by the courts as it is unconstitutional as fuck...but hey...he'll get points from young voters...as "hey I tried to help you but those rich mean spirited Republicans block everything!"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yeah they really need to find something they can hang theri hat on from a democratic viewpoint or all youve done is give trump another weapon that the common american might relate to. 80% of voters dont keep up with things. but you see the police breaking into a former presidents house and you now have an issue that galvanizes people. Kind like what roe v wade is doing for the dems--but you all had to go blow it by sending the gestapo into trumps house
              Last edited by crashcourse; August 25, 2022, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• The people that are pissed about the search warrant are the same morons that think that the election was stolen.

The search didn't galvanize shit.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm shocked! SHOCKED!

Comment

• ed951cecaa6cac47.jpg

Comment

• There's chatter Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes (who claims to have left the group, but whatever) was arrested by the Feds late last night in the middle of a show.

Comment

• :::shocking:::
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From Wiz's neck of the woods: School officials in Grand Island NE shut down a high school's newspaper due to a few LGBTQ students who took over the editorial staff, and made the newspaper all about them. Of course, the ACLU is harumphing about 'censorship' but fact is, the overwhelming vast majority of that community doesn't give two squats about the chosen sexual behaviors of a handful of students, begging for attention.

The ACLU will now go judge shopping and find one that will order the school to resume printing, with a pro LGBTQ staff, and make the newspaper all about them, .. instead of the school and the community.

Progs gonna prog.

The staff of Northwest Public Schools’ 54-year-old Saga newspaper was informed on May 19 of the paper’s elimination, the Grand Island Independent reported.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sounds like cancel culture to me

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Progs gonna prog.
                                Yep, and if we start ignoring them, they'll amplifiy their progging - and they'll keep amplifying until they blow up.

That will be fun to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X