Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetterman vs. Oz

JFC

A Bernie disciple trust fund fuck vs. Oz.

Can PA get a decent choice?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I'm not sure what the reason is other than a fulfillment on a campaign promise, the timing is peculiar because it doesn't seem to be a turnout booster.
      Maybe people in "ghettos" will turn out- since you seem obsessed with them.

So, now what's so great about anything that Whitmer or Biden has done?
      Asking again so as to maybe scramble the Bot program..

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

It certainly shouldn't survive the Courts, which sort of begs the question -- why virtue-signal such an obviously regressive middle-finger to the non-college voters in this country. Moderate Ds are almost uniform in their dislike for this. My wife, who will never vote R, hates as both a policy and political decision.

Whatever. It's where the D party is and is going.
        WSJ editorial this morning places the cost of canceling debt at over $ 500 Billion. $ 300 B for the ten thousand forgiveness and an additional $ 270 B for reducing the required payment to 5% of income.

See if your wife would accept a policy of colleges and universities being forced to co-sign the debt document for government-tied loans spent at their school. The colleges have a way of collecting on the debt, ultimately by canceling the degree. They also have the money.

I bet you would see much better advising of freshmen. Would a college co-sign a note for a prospective gender studies major?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Maybe people in "ghettos" will turn out- since you seem obsessed with them.

So, now what's so great about anything that Whitmer or Biden has done?
          Asking again so as to maybe scramble the Bot program..
          I already answered, Whitmer was far better than Schutte. Biden is better than Trump.

Comment

• More bullshit.. but I guess there's a few bars along 8 Mile that open up pretty early, so..

Comment

• You don't like the answer Trumper, but it's not bull shit.

Comment

• yawn..

Comment

• The question was what have they DONE? Not who they are, i.e. not Trump or Schutte. At least Jon came up with some reasons for Whitmer but I've still yet to see anyone hold up a Biden policy or decision that has been good for the country. Geezer has been asking anyone and everyone for months.

Comment

• The Blue Moose does open at 7 am, but I'm not much of a drinker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      The question was what have they DONE? Not who they are, i.e. not Trump or Schutte. At least Jon came up with some reasons for Whitmer but I've still yet to see anyone hold up a Biden policy or decision that has been good for the country. Geezer has been asking anyone and everyone for months.
                      I think he was much better on the vaccine rollout than Trump would have been. Also, Trump used his time as president to exhort his crowd to march on the Capitol to fight like hell. That eliminates Trump in any discussion. It was wrong and all of you fellas have never truly said it was wrong. In fact you would rather they not investigate the matter at all. So unfair to Trump.

Comment

• Yeah, soooooo much bullshit.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          The question was what have they DONE? Not who they are, i.e. not Trump or Schutte. At least Jon came up with some reasons for Whitmer but I've still yet to see anyone hold up a Biden policy or decision that has been good for the country. Geezer has been asking anyone and everyone for months.
                          Defending The Chairman isn't something anyone wants to do or, honestly, CAN do.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Yeah, soooooo much bullshit.
                            Whatever Trumper

Comment

• I can come up with reasons I prefer the Democratic Party over the Republican party, beginning with the abortion issue if yinz want, but I'm not going to be particularly defensive of The Chairman in particular. He needs to retire to a nice Rehoboth Beach seaside condo

Comment

• BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X