No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tell me why I should vote for Tudor Dixon?
    Vote for Gretch twice, for all I care, Jon.

I promise not to tell you I told you so when she assumes full control of the state again, uses the AG's office as a weapon to close small businesses when they don't follow her commands, and then makes a ton of rules for all of us (you included) to follow, but refuses to follow them herself.

Or maybe you'll be a fan when she directs the AG's office to confiscate all 'unnecessary firearms', with the definition of 'unnecessary' being entirely up to her. She'll do this, of course, because SO MANY people are 'out to get her'.

And everyone thinks Trump is deranged.

So, yeah, she deserves another term about as much as Trump did ... IMO.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Outside of the state of Michigan...Whitless is thought of as a nutjob.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Outside of the state of Michigan...Whitless is thought of as a nutjob.
        Oh, she's thought of as a nutjob here in Michigan, as long as you're in the right county.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course...in fairness...I can say the same thing about Ben Sasse...and Nebraska...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So when Sasse gets reelected will that be a demonstration that the people of Nebraska are fucking idiots?

I mean we all know that already but additional evidence is always nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Oh, she's thought of as a nutjob here in Michigan, as long as you're in the right county.
              Yeah the kind of counties that call Livonia the ghetto but think people are being unfair to them in Real America.

Comment

• Sasse is going to end up in the same situation as Liz...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Sasse is going to end up in the same situation as Liz...
                  No doubt, it is why it's comical that people think there is these unicorns Republican that then party refuses to nominate that can be better than Tudor Dixon. The future of the GOP is Laura Loomer and Kari Lake.

Comment

• What are you worried about? Conservatism is dead...remember?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When the grift is starting to get stale and the donations drying up, the lies inevitably become bigger and more dramatic to keep interest alive.

Comment

• I think Mike needs a good night sleep...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

What are you worried about? Conservatism is dead...remember?
                          No conservatives that aren't Trumpers is dying, reading is fundamental. If Ben Sasse lost a primary it would certainly be because he doesn't kiss Trump's ass to the extent that you do. Trumpers are here to stay and they are the dominant force of the GOP. Trump is the GOP, the GOP is Trump.
                          Eric Trump's comments come at a time when his father faces a slew of lawsuits and investigations, along with the loss of some once-loyal supporters.
                          Last edited by froot loops; August 24, 2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• OK...Jimmy The Athenian...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hercules of Thebes

Leonidas of Sparta

Jimmy of Athens

Comment

• DSL of Toledo.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...