X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With this DOJ...and Biden Deep State Gestapo...you bet your ass you better take the 5th...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        With this DOJ...and Biden Deep State Gestapo...you bet your ass you better take the 5th...
        Hopefully Trump calls you as a character witness at his trial. Fucking jury will love you.

Comment

• Cast aspersions much?

Well, we finally found out who the racist wacko is that killed those 4 Muslims in Albuquerque.
          Last edited by Mike; August 10, 2022, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• I haven't heard. Who was it?

Comment

• Screenshot 2022-08-10 11.35.34 AM.png
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Creepy FBI agents spent hours searching through former first lady Melania Trump’s lingerie during Monday’s raid of Mar-a-Lago, according to reports.

Creepiness starts at the top...

​​​​​​​
                  Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Creepy FBI agents spent hours searching through former first lady Melania Trump’s lingerie during Monday’s raid of Mar-a-Lago, according to reports.

Creepiness starts at the top...
                    Does he have his sense of smell back?

Comment

• ...not since The Accident...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        I haven't heard. Who was it?
                        https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new...en-2022-08-09/

Afghan Muslim arrested for killings that shook New Mexico's Islamic community

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Aug 9 (Reuters) - A Muslim immigrant from Afghanistan has been arrested as the prime suspect in the serial killings of four Muslim men that rattled the Islamic community of New Mexico's largest city, police said on Tuesday.

After days bolstering security around Albuquerque-area mosques, seeking to allay fears of a shooter driven by anti-Muslim hate, police said on Tuesday they had arrested 51-year-old Muhammad Syed, one among the city's Islamic immigrant community.

Comment

• Hey Wiz -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKU1c8AaHYA6dQWNs-fan3E1k-rQfLcjTr7g&usqp=CAU.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• What's good to know is that Mar a Lago has security cameras everywhere so Trump will be publishing clips of the FBI planting evidence (bags of cocaine in his dresser) very very soon. Should be ready in two weeks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Cast aspersions much?

Well, we finally found out who the racist wacko is that killed those 4 Muslims in Albuquerque.
                                It's so perfectly Prog. I mean, PERFECTLY.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X