Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Dipping frozen wings in hoisin sauce ain't Chinese, Twatwaffle.
    Actually, it probably IS.

Comment

• Wizard Hot Tip #46: The dumpster behind the Ogallala Hunan House is a good source for "boneless wings".

Comment

• You're not helping matters, Tom. And if you're not helping you're part of the problem. And if you'e part of the problem you're no different than The_Wizard. And if you're no difference than The_Wizard then you must GFY, ESAD and STFU.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz’ plastic hip was made in China. Inner Mongolia is a part of China. Ergo, ipso fatso, I blame Covid on Wiz.

Rot in hell you Ogallalan Mongoloid.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My hips were made in Taiwan. Says so on the tags...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ponch will be happy, CHiPS passes. 24 Republicans voted yes. I believe most of the Ohio Republicans voted YES. Pretty sure that fucker Jordan was a NO though. Don't invite him to any groundbreaking or opening ceremonies at the Intel plant. Tell him to fuck off back to some Champaign County cow pasture.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Wiz’ plastic hip was made in China. Inner Mongolia is a part of China. Ergo, ipso fatso, I blame Covid on Wiz.

Rot in hell you Ogallalan Mongoloid.
                  The CCP has been paying him well in wet market chickens. Did it not seem suspicious that some bumpkin in rural Nebraska was among the earliest victims of covid? Patient zero.

Comment

• LAIR!!!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• America Last

43178cd4b55fded6.png

Comment

• FUCK YOU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• instead of schlong covid i say coxpox

Comment

• That image comes directly from an RT article.

Zelensky tells Americans to make sacrifices for Ukraine — RT World News

Here's the story it's based upon

Volodymyr and Olena Zelensky bare their hopes, fears, love and resolve (nypost.com)

Comment

• Friday is National Chicken Wings Day.

Friday is National Chicken Wing Day and you can score free wings at Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Wingstop and other restaurants. Check out the deals.

Wiz is not participating, perhaps due to the Great Value catsup shortage. But he is rolling out a new Ogallala delicacy, Chinese freezer pops.

Capture.JPG
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Not my fault...it's because of the recession....errrr....non-recession...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X