Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Liney. You can’t walk it back.

“Some of my best friends are black” sigh

Your racist “joke” is not a joke. It is racist.

Own it
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      I'm pretty confident Abrams will lose. Kemp constantly being attacked by Trump has almost made him MORE popular. And as Abrams sinks I think that helps Warnock some because I expect there to be a fair amount of split ticket people down there.

There's not been a ton of polling but every time one's released, Warnock is doing better than Abrams. And the Herschel Walker people hinted this week they might refuse to participate in any debates with Warnock (because they're terrified at how he'll do).
      Lose AGAIN. The question is will she acknowledge she lost this time.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Man, Progs just can't help being Progs.

Comment

• The Chairman one year ago: "We have a pandemic for those who have not gotten the vaccination."

Heh.

Comment

• From Lausanne Switzerland posting on Ukraine: the most interesting development in that part of the world is an agreement between reps from Russia and Ukraine, brokered by Erdogan, to UN guranteed safe passage for grain shipments from Ukrainian ports. I will guarantee you this won't happen, at least fulfillment of the intended amounts. Putin has little incentive to follow through on this. Despite the fact that he will appear gracious and sensitive to the world's food needs, disrupted by his war, he's a fucking liar, not to be trusted. Nice feigned gesture though.

I have read accounts that his army is struggling and he may be softening on his negotiating positions. Lavarov announced yesterday that Russia intended to achieve objectives in Ukraine beyond securing the Donbas. This is all posturing for his base when the reality is that the Ukraininas, despite all odds, have managed to bring the war to a stalemate. The Russians haven't done shit on the ground since June 21st, when they occupied Sloviansk and Luhansk in the Luhansk province. They failed to use that momnetum and instead announcerd an operational pause. They're technically out of that phase but as I said, on the ground they haven't done shit. They are stalled on that axis with Ukrain making gains further south in the Kherson province with Kherson being the first city to fall to the Russian invasion in early March.

There are other happenings that I'll post about but if you're following news feeds, this has been a top ten story: HIMARS ..... accoring to Ukrainian sources, they've struck Russain rear areas hard disrupting resupply efforts and thus slowing the ground offensive. Russian sources report they''ve destroyed dozens of them. You decide. Also, Russians are running out of precision guided weapons because they can't get the components to build them due to sanctions. The figure floating around is that they've used 60% of supplies. There's been a noticeable decrease in the use of these weapons making that story plausible.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              The Chairman one year ago: "We have a pandemic for those who have not gotten the vaccination."

Heh.
              School mask mandates are making a comeback. JFC. Locally, Flint schools announced yesterday that they will begin their school year (8/1) masked up. SAN DIEGO is masking up, LA next. I have no idea how anyone can still think that’s a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

School mask mandates are making a comeback. JFC. Locally, Flint schools announced yesterday that they will begin their school year (8/1) masked up. SAN DIEGO is masking up, LA next. I have no idea how anyone can still think that’s a good idea.
                Our society has extremely stupid people in charge of it.

Comment

• No mandate but Columbus just issued a mask advisory today.

They say the current varients cause a lot more sneezing than previously. I don't remember sneezing much at all when I had it last year.

Comment

• I say why stop with the mask. Go all the way with a plastic bag and rubber band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Our society has extremely stupid people pussies in charge of it.

Comment

• Bannon guilty both counts. Jury took around 2 hours

Comment

• I bet jury instructions were an hour and 50 minutes of that.

Comment

• No, but part of it was lunch, haha

Comment

• Bannon's lawyer saying they have a "bulletproof appeal". Bannon crows that he gave the govt hell and more hell's to come

im invincible monty python GIF

Comment

• I talked to an army captain not too long ago midpoint of his career couldnt decide whether to stay and finish his 20 or not. The question for him was a fear of saying or doing the wrong thing and losing his career because of the woke agenda. The switch of the mission from national defense to national inclusiveness. he was captain in a signal company with 2 trans soldiers. told me the morale, fear, and loathing from the other soldiers to those 2 who did nothing but file complaints through any means possible tying up the whole command with paperwork and wokeness training
                                he just wanted out but was just sick at his stomach he was giving up his career.

days of testosterone driven hard core soldiers are over.

Comment

Working...
                                X