No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bannon's contempt trial is supposed to start a week from tomorrow. Over the past couple weeks both he and Trump have been throwing the kitchen sink at trying to get it delayed once again. So far the judge hasn't been impressed.

Steve Bannon – who defied a congressional subpoena and is set to go to trial on criminal contempt charges – told the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection on Saturday that he is now willing to testify, ideally at a public hearing, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

Comment

• You know what would impress me? If you would STFU...

...or die...

...either would be good...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So...Trump gets banned from Twitter...but this is allowed...

NEWS
          Lefty group ShutDownDC offering $200 bounty for intel on SCOTUS justices

By Rich Calder

July 9, 2022 | 9:10am

Activist group ShutDownDC is offering a cash reward to people who give them the location of the Supreme Court justices who voted to overturn Roe v. Wade.Bill Clark/Congressional Quarterly via ZUMA Press

A left-wing activist group is offering $50 to anyone who gives them the location of the six Supreme Court justices who voted last month to overturnRoe v. Wade.

ShutDownDC said it would pay the bounty to anyone who shares a “confirmed sighting” of Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Amy Coney Barrett or John Roberts.

The group will pay a whopping $200 if the justice was still in the location where they were sighted after 30 minutes, according to a Friday tweet.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mean tweets...bad. Bounties on USSC Justices...good.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What they're doing is supposedly illegal.

Maybe that's only if 'trumpsters' are stalking Kagan, Sotomoyor or K.what's a woman? Brown.

Then, police would respond and make arrests, charging them with domestic terrorism.
              Last edited by lineygoblue; July 10, 2022, 03:49 PM.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 292527889_5375173469232485_3699597335052248401_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=eR9OSXu3ayYAX847Izm&tn=tjE4qZroAXDxvXxN&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT8Z9FJf3-AZPqLDaticJEAOXs2YfcjC3MF0p9

Comment

• That is funny but it's funny because that is what those progs would actually do. Hell they may build a statue there of Chairman Poopypants...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That new Siena poll...woof...take the hint, Joe.

64% of Dems say they want someone different in 2024, including 94% of Dems under 30.

Comment

• His polling is unbelievably bad. I mean, I keep saying it -- but it's staggering. The upside, I guess, is that part of the reason it's so horrific is, as noted above, Ds want nothing more to do with him. That means his god-awful numbers aren't necessarily a reflection of the Ds as a whole. I mean, they are. But they overstate how bad things are for the Ds.

But, yeah, The Chairman is in deep, deep trouble. As I've said before, it turns out that Aviators and Ice Cream is no more of way to govern than incoherent tweeting.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        His polling is unbelievably bad. I mean, I keep saying it -- but it's staggering. The upside, I guess, is that part of the reason it's so horrific is, as noted above, Ds want nothing more to do with him. That means his god-awful numbers aren't necessarily a reflection of the Ds as a whole. I mean, they are. But they overstate how bad things are for the Ds.

But, yeah, The Chairman is in deep, deep trouble. As I've said before, it turns out that Aviators and Ice Cream is no more of way to govern than incoherent tweeting.
                        I'm not sure that Ds wanting nothing to do with Biden is just about Joe. What policy decision has he made that another D president would not have made. If he is unpopular with youth because of his policies, then fine. If he is unpopular because of things he has not done, then that is a major national problem. I fear that this younger generation is so superficial that they can not see what harm packing the SC would do. And Joe is now talking about declaring a national emergency over women's reproductive health. If the President doesn't allow the SC to be the final say on matters of law, then our whole system collapses.
                        Last edited by Da Geezer; July 11, 2022, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Oh, and from the World Economic Forum"

First, leading democracies should agree to end the underpricing of fossil fuels, which is the principal factor preventing a clean energy transition. The underpricing associated with producing and burning coal, oil and gas amounted to $5.9 trillion in economic costs in 2020. Nearly a quarter of these losses – $1.45 trillion – occurred in 48 major and smaller democracies.

The leading democracies of the G20 should collectively commit to phasing out cost and tax breaks for the production and consumption of fossil fuels. They should also phase in more efficient pricing of fossil fuels through taxes or tradable permits to cover the costs of local air pollution, global warming, and other economic damages.

Comment

• Again, to anyone paying attention, Democrats WANT HIGHER GAS PRICES. Current prices are GOOD. It'd be better if they were higher, though. Because, you know, that green energy -- well, non-nuclear green energy -- ain't fucking price competitive at all.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• cartoon071122-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Maybe they should go out and buy an electric car.

Comment

• Steve Bannon just got his ass kicked in court. Well his clown-show lawyers did. Steve couldn't be bothered to attend today. That sack of rotten potatoes should get his grand-standing in while he can.

Bannon: I wanna call Nancy Pelosi as a witness
                                Judge: DENIED

Bannon: I wanna argue the House Committee is illegitimate and illegal
                                Judge: It's legitimate. DENIED.

Bannon: I wanna argue I was depending on DOJ guidelines
                                Judge: They're irrelevant. DENIED

Bannon: I was just obeying Trump's executive privilege claim
                                Judge: He never made such a claim and you and he were both private citizens. DENIED

Bannon: I wanna argue that it's unfair that I got charged and Mark Meadows didn't.
                                Judge: *Sigh* DENIED

Bannon: I demand this trial be moved out of DC!
                                Judge: DENIED

Bannon: I demand this trial not happen until at least October, but next year would be better for me.
                                Judge: DENIED. See you next Monday.

Judge won't delay Steve Bannon's trial after his last-minute offer to cooperate with Jan. 6 panel (nbcnews.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X