No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damiano is embarrassing. I don’t have the exact continuation memorized, but I know you take with your knight in an apparent sacrifice and then rain down hell. I’ve only got to do it once, but it was fun.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. That’s the basics. Nxe5, then you Qh5+, throw in a Bc4, and end up winning a queen with a5, the coup de grace.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• NICK IS GETTING MORE 5* PLAYERS!

21-0. —the last 3 with rook odds. They are not happy. I may be in danger.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• With every win, I just say “Roll Tide” and wink. Apparently that is “not cute or clever.”

23-0 and they are taking their board and leaving.

pussies.

Comment

• I could beat you with Queen-rook-bishop odds. Probably

Comment

• lol. You are a solid patzer. I would give you knight odds begrudgingly - and would not put money on it.

Comment

• Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this MLB extra innings ghost runner horseshit?

Comment

• Have another peat-infused tumbler of bog fire! But you’re right about MLB.

Comment

• Please let this be true...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Have another peat-infused tumbler of bog fire! But you’re right about MLB.
                      I have been on a bourbon kick for a while now. That was a nice corn mash tumbler of bluegrass fire. Or whatever.

Comment

• Might I suggest some hemlock with your bourbon?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Instead of hemlock, could I have some of those rancid wings you sling to unsuspecting Ogallalan rubes?

Comment

• I don't know what your fascination with Ogallala is...were you once kidnapped and held naked by a band of the Ogala Sioux?

Inquiring minds...and mine...want to know...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look, Wiz, deny your Ogallalan roots if you must. Just because you choose to put on airs and associate with the uppity North Platteans doesn’t mean we have to play into your little deception.

Comment

• ...the fuckstain from Bammer is on to me...

...now get off of me...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X