Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

They hang around me because I have lotsa cash. Nothing more.
    Well yes but I figured even a Bammer Brain already knew that...make sure you are using your Confederate bills...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bammer Brain?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Imbecile = 0-25 IQ
        Idiot = 26-50 IQ
        Moron 51-75 IQ

Bammer Brain is somewhere between Idiot and Moron...50.5 IQ apparently
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          I am at Twin Peaks with friends. The barmaids are wearing bikinis. Jesus. I am gonna be making the double-wide payments for one of these girls before the night is over I just know it.
          Better watch out. New double wides are running 120K and more nowadays. Gone are the days when you could buy a doublewide and add on a 2 car garage for under 40K.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Cost of propane will kill ya though...better convert it to an all electric Biden heater...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fortunately, our community allowed the utility company to put in gas lines here. Right after they added electricity.

Works great!

Comment

• 289770166_10220396864700910_5148670212904235130_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=NdBD-wMgyNsAX-CUfB8&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_imaV6Tzfp105ninr166UarMM4q-fyguRG3FC1FlQSjw&oe=62B7A4A1.jpg

Comment

• Liney - that is something that is going to rear its ugly head (no, not Wiz) in the near future. Most of the existing power grids were built or modernized from the 1970s through 1990s. Typical power grid has a lifespan of about 40 years. As we become more technology (ie electricity) dependent, I fear the swing to electric vehicles is going to break these grids. It will take about 15 years to repair/replace them so the 2030s should be a ten year rolling blackout. It will be a choice of triple sized bills or no power. We should have been rebuilding 5-10 years ago to meet projected 2030 demand. The longer we put it off, the worse (and more expensive) it will be.

<cue Blame Biden faux-rage>
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Guns bill will pass the Senate. I assume the House too unless the Progs have lost their minds

Comment

• Jon - I've always thought that nuclear energy, at least on a supplemental basis, could help the grid tremendously. I don't think nuclear energy is THE answer, but I think it could fill a gap until better technologies are developed.

So maybe I need to invest in a Generac home electrical system, huh?

Comment

• Two Trump-endorsed candidates are getting obliterated tonight in Georgia runoffs. One of them is Vernon Jones, who Trump talked out of the Governor's race to leave a clear path for David Perdue (who got obliterated)

Over in Alabama Mo Brooks, who gave up his career for Trump just to see the Big Orange stab him in the back, will lose to Katie Britt. Brooks is much more of a real Trumper than Britt but Brooks was too honest in admitting Trump genuinely lost, so Trump was forced to discard him like a used condom. Not even the extremely popular Rand Paul could save Mo Brooks from humiliation tonight.

Comment

• State level cops and the local Uvalde cops are now throwing each other under the bus. May recall that Beto showboated his way into the Governor's press conference the day after the shooting. It was THIS guy who stood up and called Beto a sick son of a bitch and an asshole. Now he says the Governor's top cop is a lying piece of shit.

Comment

• Also a side note announced tonight, just as what happened at Sandy Hook, Robb Elementary will be torn down. No kids will ever return to that school.

Comment

• Missed this on a very busy day

Remember the South Dakota AG who ran a man over and told police who thought he hit a deer? He was formally impeached and removed from office today

The South Dakota Senate convicted Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg of two impeachment charges stemming from a 2020 fatal accident, removing and barring him from future office.

Comment

Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X